News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tobbeh99

Thinking of leaving this site, way too many people I dislike... call me sensitive or whatever I don't care...
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on May 20, 2016, 05:45:39 AMThinking of leaving this site, way too many people I dislike... call me sensitive or whatever I don't care...
:( Sorry you feel unwelcome here. Your sheets are always amazing.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Olimar12345

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on May 20, 2016, 05:45:39 AMThinking of leaving this site, way too many people I dislike... call me sensitive or whatever I don't care...

You aren't alone.

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dude

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

E. Gadd Industries

I hope I didn't contribute to that. :/
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Sebastian

Don't leave buddy. You're such a great arranger and have come so far.

Dude

♪You tried so hard and got so far♬
♬In the end, it didn't even matter♪

JDMEK5

It's ok if that's what you decide to do, but tbh most people here seem to have beef with others. No big group doesn't have rifts. If you don't think you want to deal with that that's your choice but I'm basically reiterating what Olimar said. You're not the only one.

In other news:
Oh, sounds like the internet is back on. (I'm back)

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

mikey

But tobbeh you have the best sheets, NSM needs you!
unmotivated

Zeila

Hopefully you can find the way to deal with the others that you dislike here as other people have to an extent, but whatever happens, thanks for trying to help people out (myself included) and for your other contributions!

Also, wb JDMEK5  (even though you were still here kind of)

Hero of Trains

I'm very sorry you're leaving, you're a great arranger and I have really liked your sheets. You're a great asset to this community, but I wish you the best with whatever else you do.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

mikey

guys you're all acting as if he's leaving
YOU'RE NOT LEAVING TOBBEH DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME
unmotivated

Dude

I mean, considering how divisive his opinions were, I wouldn't want him here nor would I miss him. :|