News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

I'd never be on NSM if I weren't always on my phone in my free time between classes and stuff
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Olimar12345

Quote from: braixen1264 on September 11, 2015, 06:58:42 AMI'd never be on NSM if I weren't always on my phone in my free time between classes and stuff

qft
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

SAYS THE MOD

Actually I spend way too much time on this website but the situation a lot better than it used to be in terms of that xD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

At least during the school year xD

*posting this between classes*
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

I'm back and arranging pesting the Updaters again!

Bloop

I'm back too! Rome was awesome :D

should i make a rome log thread or something because i went to a lot of places

Did I miss anything?

Maelstrom

Well, I'm leaving today. That list will be up on the Abandoned Arrangements thread shortly.
If I pop in before I get back, it will just be to post any arrangements I finish.

SlowPokemon

Hello Bloop, and have a delicious trip Mealstrom. I'll miss you around here. Hopefully by the time you get back we'll have some new Ace Attorney to talk about.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

Have a scrumptious course Mealstrom. Hopefully we'll be able to talk every once in a while while you're gone.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Nebbles

Have a tasty time, Mealstrom! We'll miss you!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Latios212

Such bittersweet goodbyes I am reading, seeya Mealstrom!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

mikey

remember when his name was maelstrom. ?
unmotivated

Sebastian

AwesomeYears

Olimar12345