Series: Other
Game: Kero Blaster
Console: Multiplatform
Title: Change Spec
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Olimar12345

[attachment deleted by admin]

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom

m1 - Not hearing any LH harmony there.
m3 - I'm hearing that first note in the LH (the G) repeating as two eighths instead of a quarter.
m17 - Take a listen to the baseline again. There are no quarters or tied notes. And maybe add the RH synth also?
m17-18 - Slur colliding with repeat sign
m18 - Also missing one of the voices in the last beat and a half. Shouldn't be that hard to add in, but feel free to leave it out if it interferes with the other voice.
m14: No sign is given that the Gb in the RH is a courtesy accidental. Also in m12+16 in the baseline, and the RH. Just give this a double check throughout the piece.
m19-25 - RH, 2nd layer - Maybe staccatos for the eighth notes? It certainly sounds that way.
m22- LH - That third eighth note is a Bb, not a Cb. Also in 25.
m19-25 - RH - Numerous slurs are colliding with note stems, or narrowly missing them.

Sebastian

I also wanted to point out a couple things:
- You're missing the first harmony note in M. 2. (Gb). You're also missing harmony notes in M. 3 & 4.
- The slur is colliding or extremely close to colliding with the accent in M. 24 (LH).

Quote from: Maelstrom on June 25, 2016, 08:18:50 AMm1 - Not hearing any LH harmony there.
It's actually the harmony/Gb-G-Ab-Bbb that is just above middle C. I believe he moves it down to the left hand (down an octave) for playability.

Olimar12345

Quote from: Maelstrom on June 25, 2016, 08:18:50 AMm1 - Not hearing any LH harmony there.
m3 - I'm hearing that first note in the LH (the G) repeating as two eighths instead of a quarter.
m17 - Take a listen to the baseline again. There are no quarters or tied notes. And maybe add the RH synth also?
m17-18 - Slur colliding with repeat sign
m18 - Also missing one of the voices in the last beat and a half. Shouldn't be that hard to add in, but feel free to leave it out if it interferes with the other voice.
m14: No sign is given that the Gb in the RH is a courtesy accidental. Also in m12+16 in the baseline, and the RH. Just give this a double check throughout the piece.
m19-25 - RH, 2nd layer - Maybe staccatos for the eighth notes? It certainly sounds that way.
m22- LH - That third eighth note is a Bb, not a Cb. Also in 25.
m19-25 - RH - Numerous slurs are colliding with note stems, or narrowly missing them.

m1 - MLF covered this one.
m3 - Sounds more like the drum set than a rearticulation in the bass.
m17 - The way I have it notated is accurate here, with the exception of those tied eighth notes-I'm hearing that realease on beat three. As for the pick ups: I didn't include them because they lead into the repeat of a voice that I did not include for playability's sake. Having them isolated without the line they lead in to seems unnecessary.
m17-18 - I don't really consider this an issue; I see this sort of thing in published literature.
m18 - Added.
m14: lol, the flat sign is the indication that it is a courtesy, because it is a flat that occurs in the key signature.
m19-25 - I agree it sounds distinctly different, but I left them out so that the pianist doesn't have to try to play two different types of articulations in harmony in the same hand. That seems really hard to do lol.
m22- LH - Good catch. I also assume that by mm.25 you meant 26? Fixed.
m19-25 - No slurs are colliding there, and being close isn't really an issue. If I spaced them out any more, I'd have to either reduce the size (making it harder to read) or add another page (unnecessary).

Quote from: Sebastian on June 25, 2016, 08:35:30 AMI also wanted to point out a couple things:
- You're missing the first harmony note in M. 2. (Gb). You're also missing harmony notes in M. 3 & 4.
- The slur is colliding or extremely close to colliding with the accent in M. 24 (LH).

-Added, but it was a Bb. The Gb is a whole different voice I chose to not include because it tends to get in the way of everything else.
-Again, this isn't an issue. "Colliding" things are only really an issue if say two things are literally overlapping.

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Latios212.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot