Game: StreetPass Mii Plaza
Console: Nintendo 3DS
Title: Puzzle Swap
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Latios212

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

Latios212

Finally updated with Shado's suggestions! (Sorry that took a while...)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

FireArrow

Accidentalssssss

Measure 9, 17, 34: G natural -> F##, it makes more sense horizontally (no need for courtesy accidental) and vertically (D#7 chord.)
Measure 21, 38: E# -> F natural, verticle analysis (Ddim7) trumps horizontal.
Measure 23. 40: Bb -> A# (D#sus)
Measure 35: C natural -> B# (G#maj)
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

I believe it's to represent the finger snapping from the original.

Olimar12345

Well it isn't notated anywhere other than the ending, and I don't have three hands to do that throughout lol.

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Latios212

Ah, forgot to say accidentals fixed as per FireArrow's suggestions.

That staff's just for fun while listening. I can take it out if you want, but it doesn't affect how the sheet looks.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Olimar12345

Please do. We don't usually accept arrangements with hidden voices to enhance the playback in a means that would be impossible for the player to perform.

Sebastian

Quote from: Olimar12345 on June 13, 2016, 09:14:16 AMPlease do. We don't usually accept arrangements with hidden voices to enhance the playback in a means that would be impossible for the player to perform.
Not that I don't agree with you, just curious. Why?

Olimar12345

Because we're writing music to be played/performed?

Latios212

ok now done

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Olimar12345

Cool. A good rule-of-thumb would be to make sure your midi file matches your PDF. I'm not talking about finale's obviously botched playback quality, I'm referring to making sure that what they hear matches what they see (correct notes, rhythms, tempo, etc.). Basic stuff. This still ain't NinMidiMusic, btw (lol).

Sebastian

Quote from: Olimar12345 on June 13, 2016, 09:48:22 AMCool. A good rule-of-thumb would be to make sure your midi file matches your PDF. I'm not talking about finale's obviously botched playback quality, I'm referring to making sure that what they hear matches what they see (correct notes, rhythms, tempo, etc.). Basic stuff. This still ain't NinMidiMusic, btw (lol).
Makes sense.

DonValentino

Quote from: Olimar12345 on June 13, 2016, 09:14:16 AMPlease do. We don't usually accept arrangements with hidden voices to enhance the playback in a means that would be impossible for the player to perform.

I can't see how hidden voices affect the sheet itself or what/how the player would perform, it's just and only a playback bonus :v
The midi should not have them though but still.

Bespinben

Quote from: Gammatoid on June 11, 2016, 06:15:46 PMThis is a song that I found while just searching for game music to remix, sadly I couldn't find it here. If you wouldn't mind making a midi for it that would be awesome! (what you all do is awesome this is my number one midi site when I need a song midi from a game).

But we're very famous for NinMidis! Just look at how we inspire the interwebs^^^
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday