News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

[Wii] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - "End Credits" by Tobbeh99

Started by Zeta, June 09, 2016, 03:20:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: The Legend of Zelda
Game: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Console: Nintendo Wii
Title: End Credits
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Tobbeh99

[attachment deleted by admin]

Tobbeh99

Here's the next long song! Twilight Princess credits song.

I am more certain on this on than the wow song, but there might be some harmonies that I've done wrong. Harmonies is kind of my weak spot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q430UUQs17s
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Sebastian

Oh no; Cue notes

Looks like a solid arrangement! I don't have time to check the notes for accuracy at the moment, but there are some visual things that jump out at me.

- You have quite a few ties that are clashing with notes. I know there are a couple that you can't change and not have them clash, but there are a few that can be easily fixed using the Tie Tool.
- The composer/arranger name needs to be right-aligned.

Looks pretty good! Sometime soon, I'll take an hour or 2 and analyze all those notes :P

The Deku Trombonist

Ooh I gave this a shot once but I just never got around to finishing it. I'll ha r more useful things to say when I get some computer time.

LH is missing some harmonies at the start. Try to hear the string bass line separate to the string moving thirds.

I'm not convinced by all the melody notes in the RH intro either. I don't remember all of them being there?

Tobbeh99

Y, I noticed that there are missing LH notes. But the RH I'm pretty sure about. I listened carefully, and all the high notes are there, but they're very very quiet. I'll fix these things tomorrow.
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Zeila

I also took a shot at this piece and might even finish it anyways, but here's some stuff I noticed:

• I believe the correct title is Staff Credits
  • 1st beat of m2/4 as well as the first eighth note/the entire beat 3 in m3 (RH) should be a rest
  • In the LH, there are some measures (14/18 for example) where the bottom note does not play on beat 3.5. I think that only happens in the later part of the A section/early B section. Here's an example of what it should look like in case my explanation was confusing
  • I think you should put a tenuto staccato on the first two eighth notes in the LH (starting from m9)
  • In m73/75, I personally think that the quarter notes sound better without the Bb, and I can't even hear it
  • In m74/76, the triplets/half notes are a B major chord, although I'm assuming you omitted those anyways in favor of placing those notes in the RH
  • In m80, I think it's fine without a fermata
  • In m98 there's an F#, and there might even be an E but I'm less sure about that. Also I don't hear an A (but I do hear one in m100). In m99/101 you're missing a G#, and I'd personally move the C# down an octave but that's up to you. In m100 you're missing an F#. In m102/103, there might be an E but I'm not very sure about it. In m104 there should be an F# in the RH
  • You're missing some harmonies m116-118

I only compared yours with what I currently have, but the other sections sound great. Nice job!!

Tobbeh99

Ok so I fixed most of the things:

Quote from: Sebastian on June 09, 2016, 03:30:32 PM- The composer/arranger name needs to be right-aligned.

Fixed.

Quote from: Deku Trombonist on June 09, 2016, 04:10:53 PMLH is missing some harmonies at the start. Try to hear the string bass line separate to the string moving thirds.

Fixed.

Quote from: Zeila on June 09, 2016, 08:17:05 PMI also took a shot at this piece and might even finish it anyways, but here's some stuff I noticed:

I don't know. I used this album for reference. But I could change it if more people agrees on it.

• 1st beat of m2/4 as well as the first eighth note/the entire beat 3 in m3 (RH) should be a rest

Fixed.

• In the LH, there are some measures (14/18 for example) where the bottom note does not play on beat 3.5. I think that only happens in the later part of the A section/early B section. Here's an example of what it should look like in case my explanation was confusing

Fixed.

• I think you should put a tenuto staccato on the first two eighth notes in the LH (starting from m9)

I disagrees.

• In m73/75, I personally think that the quarter notes sound better without the Bb, and I can't even hear it

Y, it sounds better, so I've changed those notes.

• In m74/76, the triplets/half notes are a B major chord, although I'm assuming you omitted those anyways in favor of placing those notes in the RH

yes, you're right.

• In m80, I think it's fine without a fermata

Actually true, I removed the fermata.

• In m98 there's an F#, and there might even be an E but I'm less sure about that. Also I don't hear an A (but I do hear one in m100). In m99/101 you're missing a G#, and I'd personally move the C# down an octave but that's up to you. In m100 you're missing an F#. In m102/103, there might be an E but I'm not very sure about it. In m104 there should be an F# in the RH

For this part I focused mostly on making the chords sound well, and not how they actually are in the original. M.99 and 101 actually has a G#, but in the RH so I did not need to have in the LH as well, as the the entire first beat creates the G#maj7 chord (A-E-C#-G#). M.104 makes more sense and sounds better having a F# in the RH.

• You're missing some harmonies m116-118

Nice catch. I fixed that, I think. Not entirely sure it's correct.

I also edited M.102. It's a bit weird. It sounds like the bass is changing like I've notated. It also sounds like there is a G# at the first 8th, forming a AmMaj7 chord, but I ignored it since it only last for like an 8th or so. [/list]

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

10/10 tobbeh

Zeta