Series: Other
Game: Hamtaro: Ham-Ham Heartbreak
Console: Game Boy Advance
Title: Spat Tower
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Altissimo

[attachment deleted by admin]

The Deku Trombonist

In bar 1 and wherever it returns, put the quaver rest in line with the notes it belongs too. It just makes reading it a bit easier.

And flip the tie in bar 17

Sebastian

Great arrangement!
All the notes sound right, but I did notice one thing:
- Piano markings are a no-no.
Spoiler
[close]

Other than that, excellent work!

Altissimo

lol you dont need to give me a screenshot showing me that, i have submitted like a dozen arrangements that didnt have them, i literally just forgot

fixed tho

Dude

"No-nos" has to be the most condescending way to say "mistakes"

"Did you get that ouchie when you fell? I told you that jumping over the cliff was a big no-no."

Sebastian

I'm sorry if you felt that way, Altissimo. I did not mean it in a condescending way. In fact, I'm here to teach, not "down-size" anyone. I hope condescension isn't what is be gotten from my submission posts xD
Sorry.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

Bespinben

I noticed two things:

(1) So that you could fit this on one page, you minimized the amount of space in between the treble and bass staves to an inordinate degree (for example, 0.67" in m. 9-12). I would recommend never going below 0.85", and hovering generally around 1.00". Instead of cutting from system spacing, first make sure they are all equal as can be, and then use the page layout and re-size tools to adjust margins and overall size of the document.

(2) Remember that when you print, the 2nd layer is no longer outlined in red. There's a lot of overlapping voices in your arrangement that could benefit from more clearly notated voice leading.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Altissimo

Fixed the spacing.

As for the voice leading, the only place I see any issue is the first measure and the 3 times it repeats. But I wasn't really sure how I could possibly improve that, as far as I'm aware the only convention would be to change stem direction which would obfuscate things more. So I tried... something else, not sure if it's a good solution but this is not an area where I have any idea what else I can do. o.o;