News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon

Started by Waddle Bro, May 10, 2016, 06:22:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

best tapu?

tapu koko
tapu fini
tapu lele
tapu bulu

mikey

yeah but no health drop
I know it sucks lol surely theres a pokemon that can use this though
unmotivated

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

FireArrow

SlowPokemon

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 29, 2017, 11:19:12 PMyeah but no health drop
I know it sucks lol surely theres a pokemon that can use this though

I had a Mimikyu that used Z-Splash on me, which is a fairly solid strategy. But I paralyzed it the first turn and broke its shield, and I was able to KO it before it got a hit.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FireArrow

Swords dance + life orb is generally better though.

Echo

Yeah, Swords Dance + Life Orb = 2 x 1.3 = 2.6 boost
Z-Splash is 2.5 boost

I think Mimikyu's better as a supporter with like Trick Room and Will-O-Wisp anyways.

Tsareena doesn't know Swords Dance iirc, so maybe that. Or just go all out and use Solgaleo for the lulz.

mikey

something else I've thought about is ambipom holding king's rock with fake out, fling, and thief.  I saw it in the battle tree and it actually seems brilliant.
A bulky gyara set running splash over ddance maybe?
unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 30, 2017, 10:59:39 AMsomething else I've thought about is ambipom holding king's rock with fake out, fling, and thief.  I saw it in the battle tree and it actually seems brilliant.
It's more trolly than brilliant, but if it can also learn Acrobatics then it's better than nothing. You're missing a STAB move aside from Fling, for one.
QuoteA bulky gyara set running splash over ddance maybe?
You lose the speed boost in this case, but if it's bulky then maybe that's not a big deal.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BlackDragonSlayer

Disabling the battle animations is making things go so much faster in Sun. I seem to recall this being somewhat of a problem in X/Y, but for some reason I don't remember it in ORAS at all.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

LET ME SPEND HALF AN HOUR ACTIVATING MY ZMOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE
unmotivated

mikey

The rankings for the alola friendly are up
I got something like 2780th place

EDIT: and 365th place in US which looks much better
unmotivated

DocDoom2

Way better than I did. I got 15,660th place lol
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

DocDoom2

So I had a LOT of breedjects, so I decided to trade 100 of them away on wondertrade!
I tracked data from all of my 100 wondertrades if anyone wants to see, just click the spoiler!
It's not going to be incredibly accurate, but hey I just needed something fun to do :P
Spoiler
Amount of Pokemon received: 100
Here's a graph of all the different Pokemon I received:

Amount of Pokemon holding items: 4

Amount of shinies: 1

Average level of Pokemon received: 12

Graph of the amount of Pokemon received from each region:

Graph of the amount of Pokemon received from each gen:

Graph of the amount of each Pokemon type (NOTE: All types determined by primary typing with the exception of Flying):

[close]
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

Dudeman

Your images appear to be broken, which is a shame, because I really want to see this.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

DocDoom2

Oh darn, I thought that was just a preview glitch.
Right clicking one and then opening it in a new tab seems to work for me.
Now that I think about it, I thought it was an image link, but it seems to be an actual link.