News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon

Started by Waddle Bro, May 10, 2016, 06:22:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

best tapu?

tapu koko
tapu fini
tapu lele
tapu bulu

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Dudeman on December 04, 2016, 12:34:00 PMWoah, are you serious? Awesome!

Yeah! Miles had the opportunity to learn Feather Dance from her, and then learned Feather Dance after gaining a level during an Elite Four battle.

Edit: Miles is my Decidueye I literally forget they have actual names

Quote from: Nebbles on December 04, 2016, 12:36:21 PMI think you're right on that, actually, it just still pains me Volcarona isn't supposed to learn it until 100. Also, you know, evolving at level 64 but ANYWAY yeah lmao what's the big deal if the Battle Tree/Royale/literally any battle modes set you to 50 anyway??

Exactly. I suppose Hyper Traininng requires a Level 100 Pokémon, but other than that, nah.

Also it's Zweilous that evolved at Level 64. I think Larvesta is something equally bad though like 52-57
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DocDoom2

Alright, FINALLY getting to the post game, but I messed up on UB-01 (didn't have a synchronizer) can I still catch it at Diglett's Tunnel even though I already caught it at Wela Volcano, or is it a one time deal?
Also is that the case for the other UBs?
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

mikey

There's only 1 nihilego, but there's multiple copies of the other ones until the last one
unmotivated

Nebbles

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 04, 2016, 12:42:30 PMYeah! Miles had the opportunity to learn Feather Dance from her, and then learned Feather Dance after gaining a level during an Elite Four battle.

Edit: Miles is my Decidueye I literally forget they have actual names

Exactly. I suppose Hyper Traininng requires a Level 100 Pokémon, but other than that, nah.

Also it's Zweilous that evolved at Level 64. I think Larvesta is something equally bad though like 52-57

Wait, no, it's 59. Zweilous is 64.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

Gross back when I played pokemon there were 3 that evolved at higher than level 50 why are there so many now
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 04, 2016, 01:38:20 PMGross back when I played pokemon there were 3 that evolved at higher than level 50 why are there so many now

Basically, in Black and White, the Pokémon you find are designed to evolve after you've trained them a bit. You find Deino and Vullaby when the wild Pokémon are about Level 45, hence evolution at Level 52/64 and 54, respectively.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DocDoom2

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 04, 2016, 01:31:36 PMThere's only 1 nihilego, but there's multiple copies of the other ones until the last one

Thanks! Guess I'll have to make the best with the Nihilego I have lol
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

Nebbles

I somehow ended up with 7 Pheromosa.

Help.

Dudeman

Quote from: Nebbles on December 04, 2016, 03:57:42 PMI somehow ended up with 7 Pheromosa.

Help.
I, uh, think one of those is mine.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nebbles

Yep. And then I got one over Wonder Trade. Then, you know, the other 4 you get. Then a friend gave me another one as a joke.

Help.

mikey

Wait you get 4 pheromosa
Dudeman you owe me a celesteela and all you get is a kartana
unmotivated

Nebbles

Dudeman

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 04, 2016, 06:47:23 PMWait you get 4 pheromosa
Dudeman you owe me a celesteela and all you get is a kartana
I uh already traded out my spare Celesteela for a Kartana via GTS.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Nebbles on December 04, 2016, 07:12:49 PMyes

there's so many

help
Get a couple Focus Sashes and ruin some people's days.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

"But first ya have to battle me and my team of 6 level 100 pheromosa "
unmotivated