Started by Waddle Bro, May 10, 2016, 06:22:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

best tapu?

tapu koko
tapu fini
tapu lele
tapu bulu

Dudeman

Quote from: DocDoom2 on November 24, 2016, 08:17:34 PMidek what I'm at 40 something percent, but dang am I having trouble getting Braviary since I'm too lazy to level up my Rufflet...
Give Rufflet a Lucky Egg, get its Affection level to 1, drop it at the front of your party and start grinding in the Poni Gauntlet by switching out to a stronger party member right at the start of a battle. You'll get at least a level per battle probably until close to Lv. 40. (Haven't actually gotten that far with anything I'm evolving, but I've achieved two levels per battle up through Lv. 30.)

ninja'd:
Quote from: K-NiGhT on November 24, 2016, 08:17:59 PMI'm having a lot more fun on my second play through. Just got Golisopod!
Wow, you're playing through it again already? (also good choice, Golisopod's a BAMF)
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

Quote from: Dudeman on November 24, 2016, 02:14:33 PM
Help plz

EDIT2: If anyone has Sun and needs a Pheromosa, I've got three extra. Would appreciate a Buzzwole in return.
[close]
deal the little pieces of crap are ugly
unmotivated

DocDoom2

Quote from: Dudeman on November 24, 2016, 08:20:29 PMGive Rufflet a Lucky Egg, get its Affection level to 1, drop it at the front of your party and start grinding in the Poni Gauntlet by switching out to a stronger party member right at the start of a battle. You'll get at least a level per battle probably until close to Lv. 40. (Haven't actually gotten that far with anything I'm evolving, but I've achieved two levels per battle up through Lv. 30.)
Thanks for the tip, I'll try that! I actually encountered a Braviary in Poni Plains on my first try, but of course it had whirlwind...

Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

mikey

would there be any interest in a sun/moon competitive/casual tourney?  Maybe battle royal or multi battles?
unmotivated

braix

My highest level Pokemon is like lv20 but sure
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

DocDoom2

Ooh, sounds like a fun way to test my HA Alolan Muk strategy!
I should probably unlock the IV Judge first though...
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

Dudeman

I find it a tad annoying that you have to unlock the IV judge, but I guess it gives you a reason to actually try out the post-game battle attraction.

EDIT so that I don't double post:
Legendaries
I'd like to thank GameFreak for the approach they're taking with version-exclusive legendaries this time around. The version-exclusive Ultra Beasts have multiples so that you can trade for the ones you can't get without losing the ones you had, and you get a Cosmog that can evolve into a second Solgaleo/Lunala to trade for someone else's second Lunala/Solgaleo. It's a win-win situation, and I'm a big fan of that.
[close]
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

FireArrow

my level 30 ghost team is gonna destroy ya'll
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

how do you guys get so many shinies
I've only ever gotten a shiny zubat a long time ago
unmotivated

Nebbles

I wasn't even trying, I was just mass breeding Litten to throw on the GTS to fill out my Pokedex. Just pure luck!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

unmotivated

Dudeman

Hey, I have encountered a grand total of zero shinies in all my years of Pokémon (Red Gyarados doesn't count). Consider yourself lucky that you found even a Zubat.

SlowPokemon

I can't ever top finding a shiny Spinda in Omega Ruby. That's in my top ten favorite Pokémon.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Dudeman on November 25, 2016, 03:46:17 PMHey, I have encountered a grand total of zero shinies in all my years of Pokémon (Red Gyarados doesn't count). Consider yourself lucky that you found even a Zubat.
You're not the only one...
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]