News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon

Started by Waddle Bro, May 10, 2016, 06:22:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

best tapu?

tapu koko
tapu fini
tapu lele
tapu bulu

Nebbles

...most challenging main story?

I AM READY.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

daj

mikey

unmotivated

EFitTrainr

4 hours in. I fought one of the early boss-type characters 3 times before I beat them. Lvl 6 Pokemon are giving my Lvl 10 Pokemon a challenge. Definitely harder.

I'm in love with this game. Everything feels so alive, the colors are incredibly vibrant, the story, even early on, is intruiging, the soundtrack is beautiful, and it's just an amazing Pokemon game. At this point It's right up there with Heartgold/Soulsilver as best Pokemon. I'm obviously not to the post-game yet, and HGSS's will be hard to beat. But the pre-post-game is amazing.
I like food.

mikey

Quote from: shadowkirby on November 15, 2016, 10:50:59 PM4 hours in. I fought one of the early boss-type characters 3 times before I beat them. Lvl 6 Pokemon are giving my Lvl 10 Pokemon a challenge.
kill myself then bury the body
unmotivated

EFitTrainr

A level 12 Rufflet who keeps calling for help will do it for you!!!!!! RIP in peace, Pearl the Pikipek
I like food.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

I can't see the resemblance tho...
Spoiler

[close]

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom

BlackDragonSlayer

*slow nod*

Also, if "UB-03" isn't banned to Ubers, I'm definitely using it on my team.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dekkadeci

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on November 16, 2016, 05:38:13 PM*slow nod*

Also, if "UB-03" isn't banned to Ubers, I'm definitely using it on my team.
Spoiler
Last time I looked at Smogon, the leading Ultra Beast candidates to get banned to Ubers were UB-02 "Beauty" a.k.a. Pheromosa and UB-04 "Blade" a.k.a. Kartana (i.e. the one with chopsticks on its body).
[close]

DocDoom2

Prepping for the line at Gamestop at midnight, hopefully the game isn't sold out by the time I get it!
BTW What are all your guys team plans (if you have one like me)?
Mine is: Incineroar, Vikivolt, Slowbro, Mudsdale, Turtonator, and Metagross.
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

EFitTrainr

Quote from: DocDoom2 on November 17, 2016, 06:22:48 PMPrepping for the line at Gamestop at midnight, hopefully the game isn't sold out by the time I get it!

I'm currently using Pearl the Toucannon, Torracat, Jolteon, Sylveon, and Psytama the Psyduck.
I like food.

mikey

Quote from: DocDoom2 on November 17, 2016, 06:22:48 PMPrepping for the line at Gamestop at midnight, hopefully the game isn't sold out by the time I get it!
lol how does a game sell out at midnight
unmotivated