Started by Waddle Bro, May 10, 2016, 06:22:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

best tapu?

tapu koko
tapu fini
tapu lele
tapu bulu

SlowPokemon

^HarmoKnight is great. I 100%ed that (the last couple levels took forever to get gold on fast mode).
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

I thought the 3D in or as was fine
unmotivated

DocDoom2

QuoteHakamo-o and Kommo-o look really cool, but as Dekka pointed out, they'll probably become all but useless in competitive due to that horrible matchup against Fairy-types. Which is too bad.
Kammo-o with Soundproof, max attack, and Poison Jab (if it gets it) could destroy Hyper Voice Sylveon (or Mega Gardevoir). But otherwise yeah, not looking good with that 4x Fairy weakness...
8 out of the 21 Bulletproof protected moves are already resisted by Kammo-o and only 2 of the 21 are super-effective (being Mist Ball and Ice Ball which are never used in competitive anyways.)
It's also pretty ironic that it's own signature move wouldn't work against another Kammo-o with Soundproof.
Either way, I guess I'm catching a Soundproof one...

Brief summary of my opinion on the other Pokemon:
Ribombee, Silvally, Hakamo-o, and Kommo-o are really cool.
I'm neutral on Steenee and Tsareena is... unique... I can already see the "serena confirmed for Sun and Moon anime" videos on youtube...
I want to use Alolan Muk just to distract my opponents with its psychedelic colors.
Now I'll shut up. :P
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

Nitro Indigo

I now have a hilarious mental image of Alolan Muk saying the Lemon Pledge from Cars 2.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Dekkadeci

Despite the descriptions I've read, Alolan Muk reminds me of an oil slick, complete with iridescent shimmer.
On a related note, these had better be the last Alolan versions with the Dark type tacked on. Alolan Meowth was cool as a Dark-type, and I'm fairly neutral on Alolan Rattata, but I'm sensing a bad and uncreative trend with Alolan Muk. I'd like to see another Alolan version with the Fairy type tacked on to compensate--after all, with attack names like Moonblast and Dazzling Gleam, doesn't the Fairy type sound like the closest that Pokemon will get to a Light type?

...Rant aside, we've seen loads of OU and some Uber Pokemon with 4x weaknesses, and I predict that Kommo-o will have a Haxorus- or even pseudo-legendary-sized BST. If Kommo-o gets Iron Head (or Poison Jab, but I think it looks more like an Iron Header), I can definitely see it being OU anyway. ...with Soundproof preferred because that makes it immune to Pixilate Hyper Voice. Heck, its Fighting attacks are neutral against some Fairies like Mawile(-Mega), Magearna, and Diancie(-Mega).

On yet another note, I'm having a hard time seeing the puns in Steenee and Tsareena's names, to the point that I think of Tsareena's name as a sloppy misspelling of the word "tsarina" even though I shouldn't.

cashwarrior1

Luckily for me, I don't do competitive battling (or battling online in general) so I don't have to worry about who goes on my team! :D

Oronoco

I love all of the new Pokemon. I just want more. I like the Alolan forms, but I would also like some cool new ice types and dark types that are more than fancy re-colors.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Man, Ice-types sound pretty chill...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

cashwarrior1

Dudeman

They're pretty chill too, ironically.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

E. Gadd Industries

Man, I'm really wanting to know what the tertiary legendary is now, ESPECIALLY since there's a pseudo-Arceus in the game. I imagine it would be rather powerful, given the apparent power in this...thing...?, (the tertiary, that is) maybe something to do with eclipses?
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

cashwarrior1

I hope they don't show us so we can find out when we play the game.

mikey

Have they announced how bank transfers will work with rby?
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

Hmmm... you have a point. I'm torn between wanting to know & not know ;-;

Ninja'D by Noc
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]