best tapu?

tapu koko
tapu fini
tapu lele
tapu bulu

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

mikey

Ftr that's over 24000 blocks, so if you're downloading it get another SD card
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

TheDreamingHawk

https://twitter.com/MegaMew_/status/784754407753805824

Someone found the demo file and ripped it. It's being datamined as we speak. The moment of truth (for me at least) has arrived...

EDIT: Heavily encrypted, cannot open. It seems GF grew a brain and might be able to keep things secret this time (I hope so for their sanity)

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

Dudeman

For all the "this game is gonna suck" you have going for Sun/Moon, you sure seem to be interested in everything news-related for it...
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

he kind of pays attention to every game
unmotivated

TheDreamingHawk

Quote from: Dudeman on October 08, 2016, 05:25:24 PMFor all the "this game is gonna suck" you have going for Sun/Moon, you sure seem to be interested in everything news-related for it...

I've been a Pokemon fan for 18 years and even if a game ends up being really poor/makes me angry (like Rumble Blast or ORAS) it exists so I can still look at it from a critical angle, or for what things it introduced for the future (For example even if SM are ass games, the TCG set is coming out this spring and I'm looking forward to that.)

Seeing the demo is making me hopeful that this game will end up bypassing my extremely low expectations, and if the leakers/other critical fans end up liking it, then it could be a nice surprise.

Bear in mind, when Gen V was hot and everyone shat on it for the pokemon designs I wasn't sure about buying those on launch day either, but close friends of mine got those games on launch and told me how challenging/fun they were, so I picked both B2 and W1 up a few weeks after launch based off word of mouth. On the other hand ORAS/XY were games I preordered based on hype and they ended up underwhelming me as a result (with ORAS being to me what No man's sky is to PS4 gamers.) Therefore, going back to my "Cautious eye" for Sun/Moon may make things better in the end, at least that's my hope since this IS the 20th anniversary title.

If I was the stereotypical "nerd rager kewld00d" I'd want every trace of Gen VII wiped from canon, but I'm not doing that. I just think the pokemon designs are poor and the game looks underwhelming so far, but I'm aware that like it or not we'll be stuck with the fugly starters for several years (unless a DP remake comes along)

After all, I've reviewed a huge variety of games. Some ended up surprising me despite insanely low expectations (sometimes lower than I have for this game) while others ended up disappointing me greatly. I'm used to this by now and the demo is pretty much more of less a chance for me to get a hands on with the performance of the game, since I plan to compare it to other 3DS demos/eShop titles to see if it runs as smooth as other eShop demos or worse. I'm planning to review the full game for what it is as well, depending on when I buy it (launch day if its good, Christmas/birthday if its meh/poor)

One of the things I regret the most in my life was not ripping AS to pieces after 100%ing the hoenn dex and main/post story, mainly because I was a newer reviewer afraid of getting pounded on for having an opinion that's not "best rpg ever on 3ds this year". Now I'm more willing to be brutally honest even if that means having the odd unpopular opinion now and then.

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

Dudeman

Quote from: TheDreamingHawk on October 08, 2016, 07:54:47 PM"Cautious eye"
followed by
Quotefugly starters
is why I find it hard to take you seriously 90% of the time.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

Some Pokemon will always look dumb as long as they make 150 of them at a time
unmotivated

TheDreamingHawk

Quote from: Dudeman on October 08, 2016, 08:57:29 PMfollowed byis why I find it hard to take you seriously 90% of the time.

Brutal opinions and freedom of speech is what I believe in. I never sugarcoat my thoughts. If I think they're fugly (Which ATM I do based off of the first and second stages), then I think they're fugly.

For context (Since I know some idiot is going to call me a genwunner over this some day on some site at some time), I tend to typically not mind most of the Pokemon in the other gens. In fact, I think Gen VI has the best Pokemon designs in ages (not counting the megas which are hit or miss) and the Gen V Pokemon designs don't bother me as much.

I'm aware that every gen has some stupid pokemon, (I still think Seel's face is ripe for punching and that Stantler is useless) and I'm not saying they're all perfect, but it seems to me at least that Gen VII is trying to focus on making the pokemon look deliberately weird (due to the tropical setting) that the cute and cuddly nature is being thrown out the window.

There could be some hope that the final game will have more normal pokemon designs outside of the ones revealed in the trailers, but one of the biggest fears everyone has (and you all KNOW this is a real possibility) is that they'll just reveal every non-legendary Pokemon before launch like they did with ORAS and the megas.

SlowPokemon

Do you guys ever want to reply to something but it's almost so dumb it's not worth it and you know it won't do anything anyway
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

cashwarrior1

Well, here's my question: Who decided what a normal pokemon looks like? Who said that every pokemon needs to look cute and cuddly? Not Game Freak. If Game Freak makes something that looks different from something they've already made, it's because they want every pokemon to be original. If Game Freak wants to make pokemon look like they actually belong in the region, they can do that, isn't that what happens with animals in different continents? It doesn't matter if you have an opinion, everyone does, but when you start making up rules to drive an opinion, that's when it becomes a problem.

mikey

Only explanation for Sun and moon being so big is that the post game is gsc's
unmotivated

WaluigiTime64

Only explanation for Sun and Moon being so big is Alolan Exeggutor.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Dudeman

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on October 09, 2016, 12:15:54 PMOnly explanation for Sun and Moon being so big is Alolan Exeggutor.
quote of the year