News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon

Started by Waddle Bro, May 10, 2016, 06:22:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

best tapu?

tapu koko
tapu fini
tapu lele
tapu bulu

Nebbles

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 04, 2016, 01:08:48 PMyou like popplio with a dress?
I mean, more than popplio without a dress

brionne is MY FRIEND AND THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dudeman

Quote from: K-NiGhT on October 04, 2016, 01:10:41 PMProbably gonna stick to Rowlet and use Ash-Greninja
ash-greninja is a trap

how are you supposed to beat the champion with ash-greninja
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nebbles

Even if you win, a Mega Charizard-X comes flying through the window and punches you in the face.

Oronoco

Brionne has a lot of potential. Any sea lion who manages to fit into a dress is going places.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

DocDoom2

Torracat is giving me even more Lion King vibes than Litten..
Brionne is... cool... I guess?
Dartrix helped me to choose to get Litten over Rowlet. Need I say more?

At least they've kept with the pattern of boy's starter (Charmander/Tepig/Litten), girl's starter (Chikorita/Fennekin/Popplio), and a neutral starter (Mudkip/Oshawott/Rowlett).
Yay for Ash-Greninja as well, but Boo for no new Megas...
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

Nebbles

I'll be here celebrating in my "no megas" corner.

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: Nebbles on October 05, 2016, 09:47:54 PMI'll be here celebrating in my "no megas" corner.
How much room is in that corner? I might be joining you.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Nebbles

There's always room in the anti-mega corner.

Dudeman

Quote from: DocDoom2 on October 05, 2016, 09:47:00 PMDartrix helped me to choose to get Litten over Rowlet. Need I say more?
Uhm...yes?! Why is there so much hate against Dartrix? It's foppish and hilarious and amazing and have you even looked at that hair? HE GOES CRAZY WHEN YOU TOUCH IT I LOVE IT
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nebbles

I love Dartrix oh my gosh, he's so cuuuuteeee

SlowPokemon

Quote from: DocDoom2 on October 05, 2016, 09:47:00 PMTorracat is giving me even more Lion King vibes than Litten..
Brionne is... cool... I guess?
Dartrix helped me to choose to get Litten over Rowlet. Need I say more?

At least they've kept with the pattern of boy's starter (Charmander/Tepig/Litten), girl's starter (Chikorita/Fennekin/Popplio), and a neutral starter (Mudkip/Oshawott/Rowlett).
Yay for Ash-Greninja as well, but Boo for no new Megas...

I feel like some people are going to be offended by my saying this, but did the enforcing of gender norms in this post bug the FUCK out of anyone else

We gender clothes and colors and even food or drinks but Pokémon? Really?! When all of these are Pokémon who can be either male or female? I'm so incensed about this
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

...since when was a starter assigned to a particular gender anyway? You can choose whatever starter ya want regardless of that.

Dudeman

Quote from: Nebbles on October 05, 2016, 10:02:52 PM...since when was a starter assigned to a particular gender anyway? You can choose whatever starter ya want regardless of that.
This. Despite Brionne's feminine appearance (dress) and Dartrix's masculine appearance (dat hair) (Torracat goes either way for me), to say that "this one is the girls' starter" and "this one is the boys' starter" is pretty dumb. I've never considered any of the starters from any past generation to be gender-assigned, only that a select few have features reminiscent of certain genders, and that's just a biology thing.

Latios212

I've never heard anyone say anything like that before.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

mikey

I just had no clue what he's talking about since Brianne is the only starter that actually looks specifically gendered
If he thinks the kitten looks masculine though more power to him
unmotivated