tapu koko
tapu fini
tapu lele
tapu bulu

Maelstrom

If you want it, preorder it.
If you don't, don't.
It's as simple as that.

Keep in mind that some stores won't charge you until you pick it up, so you can cancel with no problems, but some stores charge you outright.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Sir Dino

I simply wanted to know the rarity of the Sun and Moon version, but thx.

Nebbles

Oh, I'd get on that, it'll probably sell out fast.

DocDoom2

I'm sure everyone has already seen this already, but I guess I'll add it anyways...
Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8lfI66T5II
What are your guy's thoughts? Plz no Harambe memes
[close]
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

Nebbles

I adore the new Pokemon but honestly I've said that about every new one

mikey

I'm so sick of harambe
I wish 2016 had good memes
unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

unmotivated

Dekkadeci

Quote from: DocDoom2 on September 23, 2016, 08:51:40 PMI'm sure everyone has already seen this already, but I guess I'll add it anyways...
Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8lfI66T5II
What are your guy's thoughts? Plz no Harambe memes
[close]
I'm very surprised that they actually made an American Football mon (Passimian).

Dudeman

Really? Watching the trailer, I was more convinced it was based on rugby. Might've just been that the shape of the "ball" wasn't oblong so I didn't associate the two. (Then again, a rugby ball is also oblong...ah, idk)
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Oronoco

Spoiler
[close]

GAH. I told myself I wouldn't peek at the evolutions. YouTube suggestions got the better of me.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

Dudeman

Spoiler
Hoo boy. Dartrix's wing movements when attacking and "hair", Torracat's fireball collar, Brionne's "dress"...those final evolution leaks are looking more and more convincing.
[close]

TheDreamingHawk

I can't believe I'm saying this, but Brionne looks like a really bad stereotype of a person who's unsure if anyone can love him (which fits considering the reaction towards the first form.) Dartrix looks as if he'll pull out a rad guitar any minute and Torracat looks OK.

The Join avenue place looks cool, makes me hopeful that if challenge doesn't return then a crapload of ways to interact with friends like BW/B2 will at least.

Not happy about Triple Battles getting axed on battle spot, as its yet another thing GF cut out when they didn't need to and proves they can get away with it if fans blindly eat everything else up.

Still pissed about the idiotic bank delay though and think its fake padding. Considering how shit the starters are I was actually planning on importing my level 100 spewpa from ORAS, boxing everyone else and trying to solo the game with a disobedient cocoon pokemon to see if it would make for a fun self-imposed challenge. Plus I was also wanting to see if my Mew glitch Mew and my other Kanto creatures would carry over from VC Yellow.

PC world sounds cool but global link still sounds like it won't be as good as Gen V's dream world (but better than Gen VI's, since it doesn't seem to have any of those awful HTML5 games)

Megas return but it seems that they aren't going to allow them in VGC or anything with a ranked system which is lame (and probably confirms no new ones). They're also doing the same limit with Ash-Greninja but at least it seems you can use him for a while in the main story since its a demo reward.

And speaking of which, the demo seems like it'll be my final chance to see for myself whether this game is worth doing extra chores to save money for or if it'll prove that me importing Ys VIII was the better choice. I'll pay attention to the flow of battle, performance (seeing if they made the FPS in battle lock for once instead of go apeshit whenever the 3D is on) and overall fun factor considering how I loved using Greninja in Gen VI so it'll be fun to try with him again.

Brutally honest opinion for this batch of news, but at least now I have a demo to look forward to reviewing.

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming