News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon

Started by Waddle Bro, May 10, 2016, 06:22:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

best tapu?

tapu koko
tapu fini
tapu lele
tapu bulu

Nitro Indigo

Ever heard of Poe's Law?

Also, here's how someone on a YouTube comment explained Wishiwashi's Schooling ability.
QuoteThey will ride on the backs of Magikarps, travel the rivers of Alola and learn the great power of teleportation all in the span of 5 seconds.

EDIT: And the same person's response to the idea of Pyukumuku becoming a pseudo-legendary.
QuoteAfter being enraged for many generations of it's life, it became a dragon to obliterate all of humanity in it's path causing it to be popular among ace trainers.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

mikey

unmotivated

Bubbles

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 15, 2016, 12:35:41 PMthis is ridiculous and needs to stop
trying to silence me just like you silenced my man harambe

damn

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

Oh my gosh, I've completely forgotten about tikis. I can't wait to see what Game Freak does with them (they can't just not use a tiki as an inspiration). These fan-mons are pretty cool too, though I much prefer Tiki Gengar to the dream catchers.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nitro Indigo

Is it bad that the fanmade tiki ghosts make me think of Moana?

Also, remember the strange souvenir? Maybe there will be an official tiki Pokémon after all.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

ignore everything else

turn your attention to terminator turtle

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

[8/18/16, 9:08:20 AM] Dudeman: KAHM WIT ME IF U WANT TO LIEV
[8/18/16, 9:08:40 AM] Dudeman: GRALRALRALRALRAL
[8/18/16, 10:41:51 AM] Nebbles: 10/10 best name
[8/18/16, 10:42:08 AM] Dudeman: GET TO DA CHOPPA
[8/18/16, 10:42:33 AM] Dudeman: AHL BE BAKH
[8/18/16, 10:43:00 AM] Dudeman: I CANNOT SELF-TURTONATE
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

TheDreamingHawk

FRICKING FINALLY do we get a badass Pokemon for Gen VII. That's a really cool one, I wonder if it'll be an island guardian? Much better compared to the crap we've had the past few weeks...

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

DocDoom2

Finally got the Fire-Dragon Bower-esk Pokemon I dreamed of...
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

Nebbles

Still waiting on my dolphin Pokemon.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

cashwarrior1

Wait a second, in the world of pokemon where there are no turtles except for pokemon that look like turtles, how do the people know it's a turtle?