News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon

Started by Waddle Bro, May 10, 2016, 06:22:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

best tapu?

tapu koko
tapu fini
tapu lele
tapu bulu

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 10, 2016, 05:02:49 PMIgglybuff
ewwwwww

Also, there's no guarantee we'll be getting either an Alolan Pikachu or Pichu (unless I've missed something). Regardless, I'm glad they're giving Raichu some attention, and Electric/Psychic is a pretty interesting type.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Altissimo

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 10, 2016, 07:02:19 PMWHY ITS SO CUTE AND LOVABLE ALSO HAVE YOU SEEN THE SPIKY EARED PICHU

i have issues with it on principle because i am a pikachu fan ok

SlowPokemon

PIKACHU ALSO LOVES PICHU YOU CAN LOVE THEM BOTH I LOVE THEM BOTH
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Altissimo

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

DocDoom2

Quote from: TheDreamingHawk on August 10, 2016, 03:57:18 PM
Spoiler
Don't forget about Pichu. :P Why does everyone forget about Pichu?
[close]
Dang I'm so sorry I forgot about it! I'm not into the baby Pokemon, the only one I kinda like is Riolu (if my memory serves correctly it is a baby pokemon, right?)
I always thought a Mega Raichu (which I figured wouldn't happen) would be Electric-Fighting if anything. But hey new type combos are always appreciated!

Oh on a side note I just finished the Pokedex in Alpha Sapphire! :D

Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

Dudeman

Quote from: DocDoom2 on August 10, 2016, 11:10:48 PMthe only one I kinda like is Riolu (if my memory serves correctly it is a baby pokemon, right?)
Nope, Riolu's a standard pre-evolution. A Pokémon's a baby if you can only breed it when one of the parents is holding a specific incense.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nitro Indigo

^ You don't need an incense for the Gen 2 babies... and Riolu is in the Undiscovered egg group...

Speaking of which, can you please finally change Nidorina and Nidoqueen's egg group this gen, Game Freak?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Altissimo

Quote from: Dudeman on August 10, 2016, 11:13:13 PMNope, Riolu's a standard pre-evolution. A Pokémon's a baby if you can only breed it when one of the parents is holding a specific incense.

lol wtf kinda definition is that, that is absolutely not true

DocDoom2

Spoiler
Okay, so apparently the new evil team is a gang who's members rap while battling and haven't learned anything from Team Rocket about using Zubats...
[close]
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

TheDreamingHawk

wow, the ENTIRE trailer was actually leaked this time around. I will say though that the team's theme song is surprisingly catchy...

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

Maelstrom

In other news, people are trying to get Harambe the gorilla made into a pokemon.
Best Comment
QuoteHarambe is my favorite Donkey Kong 64 character
He has no style
He has no grace
This Kong got shot in the face
[close]

TheDreamingHawk

people are still arguing over the gorilla who did a natural reaction of defense to a dumb kid wait what

Why doesn't the public realize that the gorilla wasn't evil

Unless that's the point of this meme?

In really depressing news, (IMO, more sad than the realization of no Battle frontier in ORAS) the Pokemon World Championships will refuse access to anyone who isn't a competitor or relative due to some BS excuse that "demand is overwhelming", but I can sense from a mile away that its because those terrorists from my home state almost caused a tragedy last year. Shameful that they announced it so close to the competition date, (It's next week) as by this point thousands of spectators will have burned thousands of dollars they can't get back.

I'd call it a deceiving scam if it wasn't for the true reality that they're doing this for more safety and security, which I understand, although I'm very angry they won't just admit "Hey, to prevent any creepy terrorists from committing an attack we're keeping this event extra safe." since anyone with a brain can figure out that's the real reason. And as others are wondering, why didn't they tell folks this earlier? Like how about when those two got arrested? Would have saved everyone the money and headaches.

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

Altissimo

[snip]