News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon

Started by Waddle Bro, May 10, 2016, 06:22:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

best tapu?

tapu koko
tapu fini
tapu lele
tapu bulu

Nebbles

I'm all for interesting changes, so I'm down for this idea.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dudeman

Random thought: 10 bucks says Gumshoos is Detective Pikachu's sinister counterpart or rival in Legendary's Detective Pikachu movie.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

DocDoom2

Oh goodness... I don't know if I'd like it or hate it! XD
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

E. Gadd Industries

Plot twist: Pikachu is the antagonist trying to cover up tracks by acting as a detective trying to find the perpetrator of the crime he committed, and no one sees through him, aside from Gumshoos. Which is why Gumshoos and Pikachu have enmity.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on August 04, 2016, 01:49:01 PMPlot twist: Pikachu is the antagonist trying to cover up tracks by acting as a detective trying to find the perpetrator of the crime he committed, and no one sees through him, aside from Gumshoos. Which is why Gumshoos and Pikachu have enmity.
Directed by M. Night Shyamalan.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nitro Indigo

Plot for Detective Pikachu sequel confirmed.

On a completely unrelated note, I'm going to do wild mass guessing and predict that Sun and Moon will reveal that Pokémon takes place on a post-apocalyptic Earth. And the obligatory PMD game will explain what happened to the humans.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

E. Gadd Industries

O_o whoa. That would be wild. How would the Trainers be there, then? Apocalypse survivors?
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on August 08, 2016, 10:46:11 AMOn a completely unrelated note, I'm going to do wild mass guessing and predict that Sun and Moon will reveal that Pokémon takes place on a post-apocalyptic Earth.
Directed by M. Night Shyamalan.

I don't know, though; nothing about any of the games seems "post-apocalyptic," especially in prospering regions like Unova. "Post-war," maybe (which is a popular fan theory), but definitely not past something that catastrophic.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nitro Indigo

There's a globe of Earth in the player's bedroom, though, so make of that what you will.
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

E. Gadd Industries

Plot twist: that actually isn't Earth, but another "Goldilocks" planet with intelligent life forms living on it, including Pokémon.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Nitro Indigo

Occam's Razor, I suppose.

Plot twist: our reality exists as video games in the Pokémon world.

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on August 09, 2016, 04:07:28 AMPlot twist: our reality exists as video games in the Pokémon world.

Those would be some really boring video games lol.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Nebbles

Spoiler
I love sand castle Pokemon. He is a friend. My friend.
[close]
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Oronoco

Quote from: Nebbles on August 09, 2016, 04:37:46 PM
Spoiler
I love sand castle Pokemon. He is a friend. My friend.
[close]

Spoiler
I love the shovel sticking out of its head!
And Alolan Marowak is incredible. I think I was Alolan Marowak in a past life.
[close]
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

DocDoom2

Spoiler
I'm going to go out on a stretch and say that there will be something to do with an Alolan meowth and a certain Team Rocket member in the next season of the anime.
Anyways I like Alola Marowak and the Sandcastle! Can't say much for the fish... creature... thing...
[close]
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.