News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon

Started by Waddle Bro, May 10, 2016, 06:22:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

best tapu?

tapu koko
tapu fini
tapu lele
tapu bulu

Dudeman

I am completely obsessed with Gumshoos. Don't ask me why; I won't be able to give a good answer. I'm sold on everything else except Alolan Exeggutor (seriously, you could do a lot of things with a three-headed palm tree including giving it arms and you just make its neck ten feet long). Hype.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nebbles

I love the new bird, meteor, and mantis Pokemon. Oh my gosh.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dudeman on August 01, 2016, 03:15:59 PMI'm sold on everything else except Alolan Exeggutor (seriously, you could do a lot of things with a three-headed palm tree including giving it arms and you just make its neck ten feet long).
Spoiler
[close]
Ten feet long? Ha! :P The whole thing is 35'09" which makes it taller than every single legendary Pokemon ever (barely beating out Mega Rayquaza by a couple of inches, and losing only to Wailord; imagine a PRIMAL GROUDON that isn't even half its height). Also, this fanart is good.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

JDMEK5

My on cue rant of the new gen: If they take out gyms, I'm gonna flip and not in a good way. I think the whole island challenge thing is awesome, but it's no substitute.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Sir Dino

Z-moves look so complicated, and not in a "oh that's interesting" kind of way (like mega evolution), more like "oh that's awful".
just my opinion pls don't hurt me.

also i love the birbs they look so cute 10/10

Nebbles

The birbs are great and I love them so much
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

E. Gadd Industries

SWEET MERCIFUL CRAP I didn't realize Exeggutor was that tall. O_o will the Trainers be real size in comparison to their Pokémon in battle? Because what if there's a throwdown of Titans between two Wailords?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

DocDoom2

Quote from: JDMEK5 on August 01, 2016, 05:11:32 PMIf they take out gyms, I'm gonna flip and not in a good way. I think the whole island challenge thing is awesome, but it's no substitute.
I ditto that JDMEK.
Sorry, I'll stop emboring you with these absolutly horrible puns.
But on a serious note, more news is coming August 12th at 10am JST apparently.
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

K-NiGhT

I don't understand the internet. People have been bitching and moaning for years about how the Gym system is old and tiring, and now that they're changing it and pushing the boundaries of what a Pokemon game can be people still complain.

Also I kinda hate Alolan Exeggutor for no discernable reason. It just looks super dumb. I'm all down for Alolan Ninetales tho
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

E. Gadd Industries

I can explain this complaining: you can't please everyone. :/
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

I haven't heard anyone complaining about gyms
That's kind of the main point of the game lol
unmotivated

JDMEK5

Yeah I don't know why anyone would complain about the gyms. I mean, if they did scrap gyms in this game I'm sure I could still grow to love it but it isn't exactly what I would've liked to see.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

mikey

They're pretty much the point of the game
Getting rid of them sounds like too much change
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

TONS of people complain about gyms, because it's part of what ties Pokémon down to the same structure it's had since 1996. I'm actually happy it's getting changed up.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

E. Gadd Industries

I'm interested to see how well GF conducts this game. How well they tie things together. Because, as Noc said, this concept radically changes the central focus of the game, so it could either work really well, or go down in flames.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]