News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon

Started by Waddle Bro, May 10, 2016, 06:22:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

best tapu?

tapu koko
tapu fini
tapu lele
tapu bulu

Dude

Quote from: Altissimo on May 21, 2016, 11:57:03 AMI've dreamt about fanfics other people have written before. not even my own fanfics. so unless I'm just a fuckin weirdo then I'm pretty sure Nintendo definitely do, in fact, dream about their own video games lol
...soooo

cashwarrior1

Quote from: Dude on May 25, 2016, 09:56:04 AM...soooo
What this means is that Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon will be everything you ever dreamed about.

TheDreamingHawk

I remember when X/Y launched a few weeks after I dreamed I was battling in Hoenn with my Latios from Emerald.

...One year later that ended up being a reality, but not in the way I hoped. Still, it's funny to look back on now that I think about it.

Speaking of dreams, I also had one about Sun/Moon lately, which surprised me since my expectations are mostly in check and I've been playing games like La Mulana as of late instead of Pokemon, but anyways, here's what I dreamed about, to the best of my memory.

-It started with me playing the game and seeing the main character enter a cabin, like an inn cabin of sorts with dining tables on the bottom floor. Unsure why that was in my dream, but that's one thing I remember.

-Then I check a piece of paper on the NPC's desk and see an in-game advertisement for the Battle Frontier, (I NEVER GAVE UP ON THAT) apparently in some place called Kahana Island (some random name that popped into my dream I suppose. I don't even know if Kahana is a word).

-It then jumped to me just finishing a battle against a Popplio (I assume I was fighting the rival?) and seeing Rowlett evolve into a rather cool-looking Hawk Pokemon afterwards. I'd actually pick it without hesitation if that ended up being what it evolved into.

-And with another jump of sorts I was guiding my trainer through what seemed to be a starry hall of sorts, as if I was on the moon. Then my trainer was suddenly fighting Olympia for some reason, and the dream ended then and there.

Honestly, I don't think my gaming related dreams really mean much of anything, but it would be neat if some of these things ended up coming true. I mean, it would be really cool to fight a trainer/legendary on the moon of all places! (Though if that was in Pokemon Moon, that would mean pokemon Sun would make you fight on the Sun which is impossible)

I swear, it seems even if I want to forget about this game and move on with my life it's pulling me closer and closer towards it! Help...

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

cashwarrior1

Quote from: TheDreamingHawk on May 25, 2016, 12:49:41 PM...rather cool-looking Hawk Pokemon afterwards.
You were dreaming about a hawk. You're username is "TheDreamingHawk".

mikey

unmotivated

TheDreamingHawk

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 25, 2016, 02:04:35 PMwow
this is perfect

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kahana

HOLY FRICK that's eerie. Sorta gives me a bit of hope Rowlet's evolutions will look as cool as I dreamed of (And perhaps if there ever is a PMDVI, give my username a literal meaning!)

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

Dude

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on May 25, 2016, 12:41:08 PMWhat this means is that Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon will be everything you ever dreamed about.
I made fanfictions that one time but apparently no one remembers.

Altissimo

Dude

Quote from: Dude on May 26, 2016, 11:32:04 AMI made fanfictions that one time but apparently no one who  can read remembers.
fixed

Latios212

Yes! The region is multiple islands!

dangit when are they gonna include some new music
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

SlowPokemon

Hell yeah I'm really excited and surprised about these Pokémon types. Psychic/Ghost is such a great combination, I'm glad I'm picking Moon. Psychic/Steel has already been done but it's still an interesting combo with a lot of defenses.

These games are looking better by the minute.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

I am so excited that we have another ghost type legendary. Also, the Rotom Pokedex is the coolest thing ever.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Waddle Bro

they could have done so much better with the ghost typing, it's looking like just a better hoopa so far

also look how cool this looks :]

mikey

unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Solgaleo is pretty awesome. I wasn't really expecting Psychic/Steel (it looks nothing like the other Psychic/Steel we already have!), so it's always welcome, plus, its ability seems pretty great for it. Lunala also seems interesting, and at least it has a Multiscale-like ability to combat its 4x weaknesses. Yeah. Weaknesses. Their signature moves seem interesting as well. Not too sure on the protagonist designs: they both look a bit derpy, especially the female protagonist (and is it just me, or is the male protagonist wearing Poké-Crocs? :P). The region looks beautiful (definitely got a lot of Hawaii influence going on in all aspects of its design, as if the island layout left any doubts), the professor guy is also interesting (seems pretty chill), Lillie looks kind of ghost-like and frightening (potential villainous team leader, anyone? Let's get those super-super-early predictions going!), don't have much to say about Hau (HAU!?), and Rotomdex is AMAZING (I wonder if... we'll actually be able to fight with it? Electric/Steel Rotom, anybody?).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber