News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon

Started by Waddle Bro, May 10, 2016, 06:22:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

best tapu?

tapu koko
tapu fini
tapu lele
tapu bulu

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Dudeman on May 18, 2016, 09:44:39 PMtwo words: git gud
this tbh. it took me like 2 battles with a fairy type to figure out their weaknesses and resistances.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Altissimo

I had a dream last night that we had a little bit of information on Sun and Moon (which, in my dream, were called like Emerald and Diamond versions and we all thought Jade would be the third version I don't fucking know) including a new "Storm" type, the fact that half the region was made up of snake Pokémon (and in the dream I remember thinking "wait is that a thing Hawaii is known for??"), and we saw part of the evil team and they wore JADE-GREEN (hence Jade version) and the PROFESSOR of the region had JADE-GREEN HAIR so I was like "gUYS GUYS THE PROfESSOR IS PART OF THE EVIL TEAM" and i had discovered a Great Secret

I went to bed at 4:30 am ok

mikey

you dream about video game announcements
unmotivated

Altissimo

I've dreamt about weirder things

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Altissimo

that's what my mommy always said!!!!

Nebbles

Hey, I've dreamt about video game announcements too.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Altissimo on May 19, 2016, 10:27:12 AMthe fact that half the region was made up of snake Pokémon
OH LORD NOW I WANT TO SEE THIS.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Altissimo on May 19, 2016, 10:27:12 AMI had a dream last night that we had a little bit of information on Sun and Moon (which, in my dream, were called like Emerald and Diamond versions and we all thought Jade would be the third version I don't fucking know) including a new "Storm" type, the fact that half the region was made up of snake Pokémon (and in the dream I remember thinking "wait is that a thing Hawaii is known for??"), and we saw part of the evil team and they wore JADE-GREEN (hence Jade version) and the PROFESSOR of the region had JADE-GREEN HAIR so I was like "gUYS GUYS THE PROfESSOR IS PART OF THE EVIL TEAM" and i had discovered a Great Secret
I swear, if any of this actually happens in Sun and Moon, I will hold a newfound respect for you. O_O
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Ōkami~MD

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on May 20, 2016, 07:32:09 AMI swear, if any of this actually happens in Sun and Moon, I will hold a newfound respect for you. O_O

i better have dreams if i want any respect around here then ._.

or maybe it was made up, either way i wonder if people at nintendo dream about this stuff
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

Altissimo

Quote from: Ōkami~MD on May 21, 2016, 11:51:07 AMi better have dreams if i want any respect around here then ._.

or maybe it was made up, either way i wonder if people at nintendo dream about this stuff

I've dreamt about fanfics other people have written before. not even my own fanfics. so unless I'm just a fuckin weirdo then I'm pretty sure Nintendo definitely do, in fact, dream about their own video games lol

JDMEK5

I was told by my first boss that if you're dreaming about work, you're working too hard. Of course, she dreamed about work all the time too.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

E. Gadd Industries

That could be true to an extent
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]