News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon

Started by Waddle Bro, May 10, 2016, 06:22:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

best tapu?

tapu koko
tapu fini
tapu lele
tapu bulu

Olimar12345

C'mon, they're not that bad. Just because it's supposed to be based in Hawaii doesn't mean they're "all lilo and stitch characters."
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Waddle Bro

I like the new designs, I wonder what typing the hammerhead mon will have, it looks sick

mikey

unmotivated

K-NiGhT

b-but you can literally see Stitch down at the bottom...

Disney bought out TPCi confirmed
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Altissimo

mikey

I saw a youtube thumbnail with pictures of very convincing final evolutions of the starters, but since my school got a firewall I can't figure out if anything is real.  Has anyone seen more leak type things?
unmotivated

cashwarrior1

They're more than likely just leaks. The japanese pokemon site for sun and moon had hidden files of 6 typings: grass, flying, ground, fire, fighting, and water. People are speculating that these are the typings for the starters and started making art for them.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on May 16, 2016, 02:20:25 PMThey're more than likely just leaks. The japanese pokemon site for sun and moon had hidden files of 6 typings: grass, flying, ground, fire, fighting, and water. People are speculating that these are the typings for the starters and started making art for them.
Due to the order of them, specifically, Grass/Flying (as we already know), Fire/Ground, and Water/Fighting. It would be pretty interesting to see, although RIP Litten evolution.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

cashwarrior1

I'm probably going to pick litten, as I usually pick the fire starter and I feel like Litten is going to be picked the least.

SlowPokemon

Actually Popplio is the least poppular. Everyone has been hating on it.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dudeman

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 16, 2016, 04:02:12 PMActually Popplio is the least poppular. Everyone has been hating on it.
Which is funny, because once I became aware of the hate it was getting, I quickly started noticing a substantial amount of people who actually love it. Popplio's polarizing, and Rowlet is the fan favorite. That kind of leaves Litten in the dust. And if it does turn out to be Fire/Ground, that might make it worse.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nebbles

SlowPokemon

I thought Rowlet and Litten were the most popular, with Rowlet maybe slightly edging out the latter?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Rowlet's definitely the most popular.