News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon

Started by Waddle Bro, May 10, 2016, 06:22:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

best tapu?

tapu koko
tapu fini
tapu lele
tapu bulu

Nebbles

but that involves reading and reading is hard
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

InsigTurtle

Ah, I feel slightly obligated to like Kageyama since he composed my favourite track in Pokkén (Tellur Town (Autumn)). I wasn't really a fan of XY's soundtrack, so I'm hoping they go with a different style this time (everything Hawaiian ukulele and bossa novas and all that nice beachy stuff?... Mmm...)

DocDoom2

Ah good, I'm not the only person who wasn't a fan of XY's music!
Don't always keep track of the composers but Junichi is obviously one of my favs.
I really (like, REALLY) liked Gen 5's Gym Battle theme and pretty much every town theme in its soundtrack.
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

TheDreamingHawk

Was Kageyama the one who composed every track in X/Y? If so, I don't think we need him, as I personally found the songs in that game to be really bland and boring, outside of KISEKI (The ending). On the other hand, ORAS's OST was fantastic and a worthy replace of the original, so if he worked on that OST as well, I'm all for him returning since he did a major improvement in that game. Personally I still feel that BW has the best OST in a main series game though so I hope we get some excellent tracks like in that game.

I suppose now that we're four days after the initial reveal (and my kneejerk reaction of sorts), I guess I'd be better off sharing my honest, "calmer" opinions on the franchise and why I'm still cautious about Sun/Moon. I planned to just write a whole big paragraph but I honestly felt being 100% honest and natural with myself and showing it in a vlog form would get the point across more "naturally", so I don't come across as a raging troll. A bit of a warning that I do go on for a long while about ORAS and the past games, but I added an annotation for you to jump ahead to the Sun/Moon reaction (from a calmed-down me). For those interested, I'll embed in a spoiler below so it doesn't take up a lot of the page (as embeds sometimes do on mobile)

Spoiler
[close]

In terms of more recent opinions on things I didn't mention in the video, the more I look at the region I'm a bit happy it's unlikely to be as small as I worried it was. My grandma loves Hawaii a lot so when she learned it would be based off of that area she was happy to point out to me that it would likely be a five-island adventure since Hawaii is a "Stunning, beautiful state". I usually don't count on her for Pokemon things, but perhaps from her personal experience, this could end up being a BIGGER Pokemon game than we all thought? Hopefully it does something akin to the islands in Mega Man Legends 2, giving the game a metroidvania vibe of sorts. I'll be keeping my eye on this game for sure, regardless on if my opinions change.

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

E. Gadd Industries

About Waddle's pic, it reminds me of a reindeer, but reindeer don't live in Hawai'i. Hmmm... Could it be a rabbit/cat/deer? :D A rateer!
...wait, why would they...
Don't do that, Game Freak. PLEASE.
I'd hate to think of a rat's ear anytime I see it.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

SlowPokemon

KISEKI is the most childish track in all of Pokémon LMAO

Kageyama was sound director and lead composer of BW, XY, and ORAS (along with Minako Adachi). He also worked on HGSS.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

braix

Quote from: Latios212 on May 13, 2016, 04:58:35 PMThen stop interrupting actual conversations with interjections about how you don't understand something if you're not even willing to look it up. It's annoying.
bang bang bang
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on May 14, 2016, 11:50:38 AMAbout Waddle's pic, it reminds me of a reindeer, but reindeer don't live in Hawai'i. Hmmm... Could it be a rabbit/cat/deer? :D A rateer!
...wait, why would they...
Don't do that, Game Freak. PLEASE.
I'd hate to think of a rat's ear anytime I see it.
Could it possibly be a jackalope-inspired Pokemon?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

E. Gadd Industries

D: I forgot about that! That is entirely plausible!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

cashwarrior1

I legitimately thought it was the pre-evolution for Stantler.

Olimar12345

A poster of what looks like final concept artwork from the new game was leaked, and it includes the mystery pokemon from Waddle's screen shot. I'll put it in a spoiler for those who don't want things spoiled:

Spoiler
[close]

tbh, I'm surprised they've gone this long without something like this happening.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dude

Lmao they look like lilo and stitch characters wtf is this XD

SlowPokemon

^it's a sheet of characters from Lilo and Stitch the series
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude