tapu bulu

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

mikey

Has anyone had any remote success with fishing? My Pokedex says I still need to fish up a lot of pokemon but it seems impossible to find anything but magikarps or the odd wailmer
unmotivated

Dudeman

It really depends on what you're fishing for. Those bubbly spots only increase the chance of getting a rare thing instead of guaranteeing it (which I find stupid). Dhelmise, for instance, only has a 1% spawn chance in Seafolk village in a non-bubble spot. With bubbles? 10%. Not fun.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

Should I be using adrenaline orbs?
unmotivated

Dudeman

Also depends. SOS battles usually only spawn 'mons in the same evolutionary line, with a few exceptions (Mareanie with Corsola, Sableye with Carbink).
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

Pichu spawns happiny, I just assumed anyone could orb anyone
unmotivated

FireArrow

The chansey line can spawn from anyone I think
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Dudeman

Quote from: FireArrow on December 01, 2016, 04:41:05 PMThe chansey line can spawn from anyone I think
Not anyone, but they are in quite a few spots.

mikey

How did you guys figure this out?

Edit: ok found dhelmise after about 11 bubble attempts.  Looks like its not even worth fishing if there's no bubble
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

1. Happiny and Chansey spawn with certain baby Pokémon.
2. Fishing with no bubble isn't really worth it. Took me almost two hours to get Barboach.
3. In addition to changing the likelihood of finding Pokémon, the bubble will also let the Pokémon that appear by calling for help be different. For example, a Magikarp found at a bubble spot can call for help and get a Gyarados.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dudeman

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 01, 2016, 04:47:45 PMHow did you guys figure this out?
I read up on Serebii once I figured out what this "SOS" thing people kept referring to was. I'm amazed how quickly they've gotten their information.

mikey

I don't like the term SOS,  I hope someone comes up with $something better
unmotivated

Hero of Trains

I just gave up completely on fishing, I don't have any sort of patience for that sort of repetitiveness.

Also, unrelated, I think the Poke Pelago is a really great mechanic to add, mostly because I always felt super guilty about leaving my poor Pokemon in boxes for all eternity. That mindset probably came from Ranger and Mystery Dungeon, to be honest. Now they get to like run around and stuff, and I feel way better about just focusing on my main team. I do wish that it was able to be accessed earlier though, because I kept running out of Poke Beans.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Nebbles

oh god 9 boxes of dhelmise send help
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel