News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon

Started by Waddle Bro, May 10, 2016, 06:22:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

best tapu?

tapu koko
tapu fini
tapu lele
tapu bulu

Nebbles

I beat the game and 10/10 what a good game
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

braix

Y'all already finished and I'm still at Paniola Ranch
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

fingerz

Quote from: Oronoco on November 23, 2016, 07:36:27 AMAwesome! Did it have a good nature, too?

Was it shiny during the cutscenes when you received it? That'd be really impressive, but I'm guessing it suddenly turned shiny when it entered your party.
Well, it was Special Attack up, Defence down. Not really going to use any special moves, but at least it wasn't attack down!

Nup, only shiny when it got to the naming screen. Totally caught me by surprise, I can tell you!  ;D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

FireArrow

What the fuck are these gengar pokedex entries.

Spoiler
Sun: Should you feel yourself attacked by a sudden chill, it is evidence of an approaching Gengar. There is no escaping it. Give up.

Moon: It apparently wishes for a traveling companion. Since it was once human itself, it tries to create one by taking the lives of other humans.
[close]
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Nebbles

K-NiGhT

Can someone breed an Adamant Jangmo-o by any chance and trade the egg to me ok thanks
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

mikey

Spoiler
so when you beat the game if you go back to the altar of [sun/moon] there's a portal there THAT TAKES YOU TO THE OTHER GAME
SO COOL
[close]
unmotivated

TheDreamingHawk

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on November 24, 2016, 12:19:12 AM
Spoiler
so when you beat the game if you go back to the altar of [sun/moon] there's a portal there THAT TAKES YOU TO THE OTHER GAME
SO COOL
[close]
Spoiler
Not really. It just flips the time around and lets you get cosmog. Version exclusives remain the same and Rockruff/Cosmoem still evolve into the version based off your game.
[close]

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

mikey

Spoiler
it also switches the locations of the altar and lake though so it is technically you going to the dimension that would be moon.  At least I think that's what they intended from a flavor standpoint
[close]
unmotivated

Dudeman

Help plz
So, I'm itching to go after the Ultra Beasts, so I look up how to get them. Apparently the International Police is supposed to approach you outside your house after you've beaten the main story to initiate the quests to get the UB's, but they haven't. I don't know if there's some trigger I'm missing or someplace I've forgotten to go, but I want them and I can't figure out how to start this. Help?
[close]

EDIT: nvm I'm an idiot and forgot about an item I got

EDIT2: If anyone has Sun and needs a Pheromosa, I've got three extra. Would appreciate a Buzzwole in return.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

E. Gadd Industries

I got a Mimikyu over Wonder Trade today :3
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Nebbles

I'm trying to complete the Pokedex and I'm at... 44 percent. Whee.

DocDoom2

Quote from: fingerz on November 23, 2016, 11:25:22 PMWell, it was Special Attack up, Defence down.
I think that's Mild, which I got too! (Except I didn't try to get a Shiny xD)
Congrats on that BTW.

Quote from: Nebbles on November 24, 2016, 08:09:23 PMI'm trying to complete the Pokedex and I'm at... 44 percent. Whee.
idek what I'm at 40 something percent, but dang am I having trouble getting Braviary since I'm too lazy to level up my Rufflet...

Edit: Nevermind I forgot I traded my Rufflet for a Vullaby
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

K-NiGhT

I'm having a lot more fun on my second play through. Just got Golisopod!
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*