News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon

Started by Waddle Bro, May 10, 2016, 06:22:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

best tapu?

tapu koko
tapu fini
tapu lele
tapu bulu

TheDreamingHawk

Will be done via Pokemon Transporter like with BW/BW2. Pokemon from Gen I will be given some special marking that makes them only work with SM but like with the normal bank support they won't release it until January due to a BS "Magic experience"

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

Dekkadeci

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on October 16, 2016, 04:51:34 PMMan, I'm really wanting to know what the tertiary legendary is now, ESPECIALLY since there's a pseudo-Arceus in the game. I imagine it would be rather powerful, given the apparent power in this...thing...?, (the tertiary, that is) maybe something to do with eclipses?
Arceus Lite (Silvally) is (probably) not a legendary or a mythical, as far as I can tell. No legendaries and no mythicals evolve to or from anything (although Manaphy cannot breed true).

With that being said, I'd bet all my socks that the third, cover-like legendary represents the stars.

Nebbles

I hope so because that'd be the perfect legendary for me.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Dekkadeci on October 16, 2016, 06:24:47 PMArceus Lite (Silvally) is (probably) not a legendary or a mythical, as far as I can tell. No legendaries and no mythicals evolve to or from anything (although Manaphy cannot breed true).
yeah, because if Sun and Moon has shown us anything it's that it's not breaking any typical Pokemon conventions whatsoever
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Nebbles

E. Gadd Industries

Wish I could get it, but I'm too dang busy! :D
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Nebbles

Dekkadeci

Quote from: K-NiGhT on October 16, 2016, 11:39:10 PMyeah, because if Sun and Moon has shown us anything it's that it's not breaking any typical Pokemon conventions whatsoever
I'd say that Sun and Moon are breaking convention by not introducing any Mega Evolutions, but then again, Contests have disappeared for several generations. (Game Freak is willing to remove major new features from future generations.)

On the other hand, I remember calling it back when they were showing a "new green Pokemon" in a trailer back before Magearna was introduced, and remembering that Game Freak never releases new Pokemon mid-generation, I correctly predicted that the "new mon" was actually a Zygarde form.

...What I got wrong was predicting there would be a Pokemon Z game. Maybe Sun and Moon were made partially because Zygarde's new forms got that difficult and bloated to implement...

cashwarrior1

Mega evolution was introduced a few trailers ago. Unless you mean any new mega evolutions...

Dekkadeci

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on October 17, 2016, 05:42:15 AMMega evolution was introduced a few trailers ago. Unless you mean any new mega evolutions...
Sorry, I meant new Mega Evolutions. It's tough predicting which major new features Game Freak removes from future generations, and considering the popularity of Mega Evolutions, I'm still surprised they effectively got replaced by Alolan Forms.

mikey

Quote from: TheDreamingHawk on October 16, 2016, 05:45:50 PMWill be done via Pokemon Transporter like with BW/BW2. Pokemon from Gen I will be given some special marking that makes them only work with SM but like with the normal bank support they won't release it until January due to a BS "Magic experience"
but no abilities, evs work different, some stats got changed, do we have any specifics of how that information getsadded?
unmotivated

TheDreamingHawk

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 17, 2016, 09:59:19 AMbut no abilities, evs work different, some stats got changed, do we have any specifics of how that information getsadded?

Not yet, probably because it really isn't a big deal. If anything, it'll be like GSC where the genders/other changed features will be assigned randomly based on some coding and whatnot.

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

cashwarrior1

I forgot that the demo comes out tomorrow.

Nebbles

cashwarrior1

Lol, I got school and a band concert tomorrow. Life is going to suck.