Started by Waddle Bro, May 10, 2016, 06:22:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

best tapu?

tapu koko
tapu fini
tapu lele
tapu bulu

Altissimo

you're about 20 years late with that one, the pokedex has always classed things as "cat pokemon" etc even when it doesnt really make that much sense in universe. so we dont know

cashwarrior1

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Bubbles on August 15, 2016, 04:50:58 PMtrying to silence me just like you silenced my man harambe

damn

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on August 19, 2016, 06:02:17 AMWait a second, in the world of pokemon where there are no turtles except for pokemon that look like turtles, how do the people know it's a turtle?
how do we know the turtle you mean is a turtle, what makes a turtle the turtle

Sir Dino

Spoiler
Crabrawler is my MAN i love him don't fuck with him dude

[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

I love Rattatastache and Far Chocobo Snorlax <3 <3 <3
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

K-NiGhT

in other news they finally made english versions of the Train On trailers and my heart can't take them

Nebbles

I love every single new Pokemon, holy cow.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dudeman

Spoiler
Dude, this Type: Null thing has me really interested. Are we gonna see some form of experimental Pokémon now? Did Team Skull maybe get their hands on something like DNA Splicers?
[close]
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Dudeman on September 06, 2016, 03:32:06 PM
Spoiler
Dude, this Type: Null thing has me really interested. Are we gonna see some form of experimental Pokémon now? Did Team Skull maybe get their hands on something like DNA Splicers?
[close]
Spoiler
So this is the interesting part. It seems that the Team Skull member Gladion owns Type: Null, and also has the same hair and eye color as not only Lillie, but also the president of the Aether Foundation. I'm assuming they're going to be related somehow. I'm guessing that Gladion either stole Type: Null from the Aether Foundation and is using it against them or was given it and is some sort of double agent.

This plot is getting more and more ridiculous.

Also if you haven't pieced together at this point that UB-01 is literally just Lillie you're probably dead to me.

I don't remember where I was going with this.

Help.
[close]

cashwarrior1

I feel like story is going to be just as good (if not better) as Black and White's story. It probably won't be as emotional, but definitely up there.

Dudeman

Probably nobody cares but Dexio and Sina are back (you know, Sycamore's assistant people who upgraded your Pokédex and stuff). Maybe it's a hint at more Kalos stuff? Or maybe they're just there for more tutorials.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nebbles

Probably tutorials, considering they remain just as "relevant" as they were in X/Y anyway.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

JDMEK5

Ah but let's not forget the huge feature of Zygarde in these games.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Nitro Indigo

On yesterday's trailer...
I think the connection between Lillie and UB-01 is too obvious to be a plot twist.What if it's a red herring?
[close]
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.