tapu koko
tapu fini
tapu lele
tapu bulu

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

DocDoom2

Quite frankly, I've seen fan-art better than these.
That electric porcupine is amazing though! Much better than the fish...
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

Nebbles

THE BUG/FAIRY IS MY FRIEND AND I LOVE IT AND WILL PROTECT IT FOREVER
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Olimar12345

They're trying to Hawaii too hard.

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

E. Gadd Industries

Was Caterpie stuck in one of those vehicle crushing machines??
Also, still wating on my grass/electric...
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

TheDreamingHawk

Mid evolution bug has nothing compared to the epicness of mouthless Spewpa

Although I do love the Gradius evolution

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

Dudeman

Yungoos master race still in effect. Although Vikavolt looks pretty cool. The rest are...ehhh...

Drampa and Bruxish have some serious design issues; they look more at home in Yokai Watch than here.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

InsigTurtle

I'm not exactly a of the new ones. I mean, there's no liking them, but they're just not my thing. I they unveil something that I might like a bit more later, though.

... I shouldn't around like that...

mikey

unmotivated

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

BlackDragonSlayer

Spoiler
- The first one (Tapu Koko?) is probably my favorite; its art is a bit "eh," but it looks much better when actually in battle.
- Bug Bus is funny, but still weird. Vikavolt is good, though (and we get to see the evolution animation for this gen?), like an Electric Heracross.
- Drampa: NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE. Normal/Dragon is a pretty interesting type, however. Reminds me of a hippie Druddigon (or maybe it's... trying to be... square? Because... normal type?).
- I actually don't hate Bruxish. It's kind of an endearing ugly, almost, or like it's supposed to be that way, without being too off-putting. I mean, as long as it has better stats than Luvdisc (and does its ability prevent priority!?!? Serebii says there's a new ability that does that, apparently!)...
- Waiting to see what Cutiefly becomes before I judge it. I got suckered into that trap with Spritzee last time around...
- Togedemaru: REV UP THOSE AIR BALLOONS. Electric/Steel type... thing? Is it this generation's Pikaclone?
- Also of note: Regular Zygarde likely gets its new ability also (somehow? Hidden Ability, perhaps?), which seems to restore about 25% of HP as well (just a rough guess).
[close]
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

Spoiler
I love all the new ones idk what you guys are complaining about

The only one I could see hating on is Charjabug but even that one has such a ridiculous silly design that I burst out laughing, so I'm kind of endeared to it. Cutiefly is adorable and the name made me laugh.

The rest are cool, I love Tapu Koko and Drampa and I'm cautiously interested in Togedemaru (I wish it was less round, but that's all right). Bruxish surprised me, they've never used such psychedelic colors on a single Pokémon before. And Vikavolt? Come on, that's a candidate for coolest Bug-Type Pokémon already.

Sun and Moon are looking great, you guys!

(As a side note, I didn't love the battle music played in this new trailer. I hope it's the Wild Pokémon theme, those are always the least good.)
[close]
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

half of them look like the designers were high tbh
unmotivated