tapu koko
tapu fini
tapu lele
tapu bulu

mikey

sometimes I miss the top down perspective of the older games
unmotivated

cashwarrior1

I love the top-down perspective a lot! I feel like each gen I've played had it's own feels to it graphics wise. Gen 3 felt tropical, Gen 4 felt mountainous, Gen 5 felt city-like, and Gen 6 felt pretty beautiful when it comes to all the different types of grass and such.

DocDoom2

Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7cW0F4JMsc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeZ_8s_kWXg
I want Zygarde 100% Form so badly now!
(Plus the piano in that battle theme!)
[close]
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

SlowPokemon

How about spoiler tags,,,,that would be lovely
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DocDoom2

Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

cashwarrior1

Spoiler
What do you think of these?
[close]

Nebbles

I will protect these new Pokemon with my life.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

cashwarrior1

I really like their designs! They're pretty good! Feels pokemon-y as well as animal-y.

mikey

so, digital houndoom?
the rockdog looks pretty cool and I guess rock types are gonna be pretty prevalent
unmotivated

Bespinben

Aaaand there's already a plush of the rockdog on auction....... (How do artists work so fast!?!?)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/231976104222?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

BlackDragonSlayer

Spoiler
Zygarde Weapon looks pretty awesome. Interesting how they're doing the new form of a 6th Gen Pokemon in Gen 7 (and we finally see Thousand Arrows/Waves), and interesting how it appears to be activated by an ability, like Zen Mode (though hopefully better...). Nekkoala's ability seems like it could be pretty OP also (gonna love to use it in Hackmons, that's for sure).
[close]
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

cashwarrior1

The new abilities for the new pokemon seem like it's going to be very useful in competitive battling. (but don't take advice from me, I don't battle competitively)

Waddle Bro

^meh only the koala and legends' abilities seem good, but the koala's ability definitely ain't "overpowered"

and bds why would you run the koala's ability in hackmons when you have magic bounce/guard or poison heal for utility/walls

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Waddle Bro on June 12, 2016, 08:20:14 AMand bds why would you run the koala's ability in hackmons when you have magic bounce/guard or poison heal for utility/walls
Magic Bounce doesn't have immunity to Toxic Spikes or status inflicted as effect of moves (a concern with No Guard attackers).
Magic Guard doesn't prevent status, especially in regards to paralysis, attack drop from burn, and freeze (never hurts to have RNG insurance! :P).
Poison Heal is vulnerable to Gastro Acid + Infestation/Thousand Waves combo, and requires a Toxic Orb (Trick sets are fun to use, but take up a valuable moveslot and are vulnerable to exploitation by Imposter late game). A bit of a stretch, yes, but either way, I'm not saying it would replace Poison Heal, or any of the other abilities.

Definite Sleep + Safety Goggles/Sleep Talk (Sleep Talk might be an interesting option if you also want a more useful item) covers, I assume, all status effects (possibly including volatile status, if we're to trust that the wording of it suggests that the ability does indeed cover all status effects), and if your opponent wants to inflict you with status, they have to negate the ability, THEN inflict status, which gives you a little bit more leeway in some situations.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Waddle Bro

i hardly know the tier so i can just imagine what's popular there, tho you shouldn't go applying these gimmicky sets based on current meta since the meta is definitely going to change with the new games
theorizing is still fun i get it

but tbh your explanations for the bounce/guard sound a bit cherry picking imo, m-guard removes all hazard(which p-heal can't but the recovery though) and secondary effect problem the far superior bounce could have, just the benefits of magic bounce should give enough reason to run it imo over status protection
imo the only reason to pick definite sleep over m-guard would be paralysis(since if you run magic guard highly doubt you're there to attack) and tbh i doubt paralysis is even a common thing in hackmons(outside of maybe occasional zap cannon in balanced) when you could have a sleep move and then there's magic bounce, and i bet heal bell is popular as well
also why run trick w/ orb that's waste of a moveslot tbh

lastly shoutouts giratina god bless played some hackmon games this one time in fifth gen and just slapped three giratinas, blissey, deoxys and a regigigas on a team
defenders of god realm