News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by shadowhunter301, April 30, 2016, 10:42:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowhunter301

shadowhunter301

"Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens  to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens. Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars."
-Khalil Gibran

Onionleaf

What a meaningful quote, it speaks of so many things at once - hope, faith & resilience. Tough times help shape us into stronger people (though not all might be as positive-thinking). I find it easier to live with an optimistic mindset, otherwise your own heavy thoughts can weigh you down even further.

shadowhunter301

Quote from: Onionleaf on June 21, 2016, 04:16:22 AMWhat a meaningful quote, it speaks of so many things at once - hope, faith & resilience. Tough times help shape us into stronger people (though not all might be as positive-thinking). I find it easier to live with an optimistic mindset, otherwise your own heavy thoughts can weigh you down even further.

I agree! Beautifully put!

E. Gadd Industries

Nature is all around us, and sure, while most of nature is good for being calm & collected, there are a few things (I'm looking at you, Boxfish) that are like "Fear me, stupid human!"
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

shadowhunter301

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on June 22, 2016, 05:28:58 AMNature is all around us, and sure, while most of nature is good for being calm & collected, there are a few things (I'm looking at you, Boxfish) that are like "Fear me, stupid human!"

So true! I checked the boxfish and they looked so cute. heheheh.

That's true. I don't have any patience at all, but I realize that in the end, it will bear sweet fruits.

Sebastian

Awesome quote. I can relate to this so much.

shadowhunter301

Quote from: Sebastian on June 22, 2016, 09:19:07 AMAwesome quote. I can relate to this so much.

Agreed.
:)

"The uglier a man's legs are, the better he plays golf - it's almost a law."
-H.G Wells

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

Now now. Let's not make the same mistake twice.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Olimar12345

It's just a quote that I found and like. I thought it was amusing because it goes against our current punishment system.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

BrainyQuote is a fantastic high quality website
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: shadowhunter301 on June 22, 2016, 09:08:31 AMSo true! I checked the boxfish and they looked so cute. heheheh.
You realize Boxfish are one of the most deadly-venomous aquatic creatures in the known world, right? O_o
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on June 23, 2016, 06:20:32 PMBrainyQuote is a fantastic high quality website
#HighQuality
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book