News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

[NDS] Pokémon Black Version & Pokémon White Version - "Pokémon World Championships Final (Duet)" by

Started by Zeta, April 27, 2016, 03:10:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Pokémon
Game: Pokémon Black Version & Pokémon White Version
Console: Nintendo DS
Title: Pokémon World Championships Final
Instrumentation Piano Duet
Arranger: JDMEK5

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Latios212

AWW YEEEE THIS SONG (ahh... brings me back to ben's 2011 stuff)

Took me a couple minutes to find the correct title of this song. Should be "Pokémon World Championships Final". (it's on the BW2 OST Super Music Collection instead of the BW one even though it's from BW...) That'd also help distinguish it from Battle! (Champion - Kanto Version) from BW2. With that in mind, not sure if the note below the first system is needed anymore. I'll look through the music later but it sounds great!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

JDMEK5

Quote from: Latios212 on April 27, 2016, 03:25:47 PMTook me a couple minutes to find the correct title of this song. Should be "Pokémon World Championships Final". (it's on the BW2 OST Super Music Collection instead of the BW one even though it's from BW...) That'd also help distinguish it from Battle! (Champion - Kanto Version) from BW2. With that in mind, not sure if the note below the first system is needed anymore. I'll look through the music later but it sounds great!
Ah yes, honestly that was bugging me for a while. I'll get that fixed up.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

JDMEK5

My Arrangements

Zeta