News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

[DELETED] [GCN] The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - "Windfall Island" (Replacement) by nutella511

Started by Zeta, April 25, 2016, 04:41:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: The Legend of Zelda
Game: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
Console: Nintendo GameCube
Title: Windfall Island
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: nutella511

Replacement Information:

Links to Existing Sheet: MUS | MIDI | PDF
Replacement Type: Edit (existing arranger remains)

mikey

unmotivated

Latios212

The correct key change!

However, there's a lot more to be done with this sheet to get it up to standard. Try checking for wrong notes, of which there are many, and cleaning up the layer work and articulations.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Olimar12345

If you go through with the revisions that Latios as suggested, you must also change the "rearranged by" to "edited by." Consult the replacement arrangement guidelines for further questions:

http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=6238.0
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

DonValentino

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 25, 2016, 04:43:43 PMum, this looks just like the one on-site but with a key change

...indeed. Anyways, I'd use this occasion to do something better than just a key change tbh. The sheet on site does need an in-depth tune-up after all.

nutella511

I am currently working on fixing the arrangement. I plan on fixing the wrong notes and cleaning it up. I was wondering if anyone knew where the wrong notes are

FireArrow

I mean if we told you what was wrong and how to fix it then it wouldn't really be your replacement would it?
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Olimar12345

Archiving this due to inactivity. Nutella, I would recommend that you post your work in the [Personal Arrangements Board] and get help and feedback there before submitting it again.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!