News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Story Game

Started by cashwarrior1, April 25, 2016, 01:16:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

braix

(dammit guys, "This Game" is a song.)
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

(we just lost the story.  Really?  The mods "hole"? >.>)
Doughnut
unmotivated

cashwarrior1

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

(Ok now I'm confused.  Doughnut was a living thing, and now we're talking about an actual donut?  I assumed she was like a dog or something idk)
unmotivated

braix

(Yeah I thought it was the name of a pet or something. idk i blame it on cashwarrior)

cashwarrior1

destroys

(Doughnut is a donut.)

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dude

braix

mikey

unmotivated

cashwarrior1

braix

(cashwarrior1, ruining sentences since 2016)