Shadow Hunter's Arrangements

Started by shadowhunter301, April 22, 2016, 06:12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowhunter301

Hello guys. So I decided to start my Maplestory and other arrangements here. Hope you guys enjoy and critique is definitely welcome!

Done!
Arranging!
In the future!

Maplestory
1. Maplestory Login-MUS
Youtube video
[close]
2. Ellinia-MUS
Youtube video
[close]
3. Lith Harbor-MUS
Youtube video
[close]

Starcraft
1. Dearest Helena-MUS
Youtube video
[close]

Cytus
1. Blood Purity

cashwarrior1

I can't access the Mus, the link doesn't work.

shadowhunter301

That's weird. I saved it to my computer and put it to dropbox. Then, I copied the link and pasted here. It works fine for me...hmmm.

braix

Try again, the link you put is definitely not a dropbox link.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

shadowhunter301

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

shadowhunter301

Great, thanks! There's going to quite a few mistakes. Kinda tricky. The next one I'm working is waaay easier and will be up soon!

Zeila

It's working now. If you want to put a link inside text, then do this:
[url=Link]Text[/url]

It'll make the OP less clunkier once you have several arrangements. As for the sheet, if you mean a tie, it's in between the natural sign and the triplets in finale notepad. I also suggest you put a decrescendo for the echo parts, and use ties for measures like 38 (I don't think putting a dotted half note on the 'a' part of a beat is allowed)

If you ever plan on submitting it, then I recommend using this for help on formatting, or use this as a template for future reference

oh wow, as I was reviewing it, Tobbeh posted

shadowhunter301

Thanks zel, greatly appreciate it.

shadowhunter301

Updated with Ellinia :)
Feedback will be appreciated :)

cashwarrior1

Are you uploading the songs in order of the soundtrack?

Tobbeh99

Nice arrangements!

I think you can improve them a bit however.

Ellinia:
-I think the rhythm is 8th-16th-16th in the RH, with the echo incorporated.
-try to make that rhtyhm going throughout the entire song in some way, as it does in the original.
-Use different dynamics. This song clearly has softer parts and louder parts, show that using dynamics. 
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

shadowhunter301

Thank you Tobbeh. :)
8th, 16th, 16th alternating doesn't sound that good. Did you mean it like that?

shadowhunter301

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on April 23, 2016, 04:23:13 AMAre you uploading the songs in order of the soundtrack?

And nope! Whatever I feel I want to, I do it. I listen to soundtracks and just randomly choose my favorites.

Dudeman

HEEEEEEEEEEEELP THE NOSTALGIA IS DESTROYING MY TEAR GLANDS

WHY'D YOU HAVE TO DO THIS SHADOW

WHY'D YOU HAVE TO INVOKE MY CHILDHOOD

...oh, uh, good arrangements too, I guess.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book