News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Shadow Hunter's Arrangements

Started by shadowhunter301, April 22, 2016, 06:12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowhunter301

Ah, so you also used to play Maplestory? That is sweet. I love playing Maplestory.
I'm so happy that nostalgia washed all over you, that's a great feeling, isn't it?

Tobbeh99

Quote from: shadowhunter301 on April 23, 2016, 10:22:03 AMThank you Tobbeh. :)
8th, 16th, 16th alternating doesn't sound that good. Did you mean it like that?

Yes that was what I meant, but I'm not sure actually if it's right. The thing is that there is definitely more notes in between the dotted 8th and the 16th. I think it actually plays 4 16th notes, but with different dynamics. If you slow down the song I'm sure you can hear that there are more notes in between.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Th3Gavst3r

Nooo, the Maplestory Login link seems to be broken again. Really want to hear that one :'(

shadowhunter301

Th3Gavst3r

Yup, works fine now, thanks for sharing! I really miss this game, was one of my first MMOs

shadowhunter301

Hey man, no problem at all!
I still play the game and it's still very fun! I still prefer before Big Bang, it's still too great!

shadowhunter301

Olimar12345

The links for Maplestory's Login and Ellinia are broken.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!