News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

[WIIU] Xenoblade Chronicles X - "Shiro no Tairiku"

Started by Magic Mole, April 17, 2016, 07:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magic Mole

Not sure if this is the official name of the track or not, but this is the song that plays when exploring the continent of Sylvalum. In terms of general atmosphere, Sylvalum is sort of like the Satorl Marsh of XCX imo. It's beautiful track made to fit a beautiful environment and I'd really like to see a good arrangement of it on site so I (and others) can play it!

Zeila

Just to let you know (if you don't already), there's a piano version in the OST titled PianoX3. If you want one of this song specifically, then you'll just have to check out piano covers on youtube until someone on here decides to arrange this specific piece

Magic Mole

Ahhh I'm annoyed at myself lol. I even saw that whole request thread with the Piano X1-3 requests but I forgot that X3 was an arrangement of Sylvalum. I'll go check that out. Thanks for arranging it even though I wasn't the one who originally asked for it :)

Oronoco

I still appreciate that you made the request. I listened to that Youtube link over and over again while studying last week. :))
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

LiviDMentality

I am planning to do this one, as a matter of fact. I've spent a lot of time with this song in my free time and next school year I'm approved to do a full band arrangement so I may as well go ahead and do a piano one first!
I will hopefully have Finale by the end of the summer.

Until then, I'll need a LOT of help.

Magic Mole

Dude that's awesome! I'm really glad that some people recognize how much of a masterpiece this song is. It'll probably be a challenging band arrangement, but I look forward to hearing the final result. Will there be a band performing your final arrangement?