News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The eShop Topic

Started by Olimar12345, April 14, 2016, 07:33:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Deku Trombonist

possible hint
Did you get the sword?
[close]

mikey

So my sister is getting me an e shop card for Christmas.  I have no idea what value it is, but if its more than 10 dollars I'll be able to get more than just minish cap.  Anyone have more mainstream recommendations that I might like?
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

A few of my favorite eShop games:

Wii U
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga (Virtual Console)
Super Mario 64 (Virtual Console)
Year Walk

3DS
Attack of the Friday Monsters! A Tokyo Tale
BOXBOY!
Crimson Shroud
HarmoKnight
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy (the best game you can buy for your money imo)
Picross e or any of the sequels (Picross e6 has the most content)
Pokémon Trading Card Game (Virtual Console)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 04, 2016, 03:22:00 PMPhoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy (the best game you can buy for your money imo)
This is very true.

mikey

Any adventure/puzzle type stuff?  I was a fan of shovel knight which I'm told is similar to mega man?
unmotivated

Maelstrom

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 04, 2016, 04:32:37 PMAny adventure/puzzle type stuff?  I was a fan of shovel knight which I'm told is similar to mega man?
Oh, you would love it. The devs are great; so far they've given out one free expansion which is basically a whole new playable character which changes just about everything in the game and a 3rd one coming out in the spring.

Nebbles

Shovel Knight is GREAT! I absolutely recommend it.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dudeman

Quote from: Nebbles on December 04, 2016, 07:27:09 PMShovel Knight is GREAT! I absolutely recommend it.

JK, JK. Better late than never.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SlowPokemon

Throwback to when that was my avatar
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

EFitTrainr

I also recommend Shovel Knight. I'm still trying to beat it, but I'm also bad at video games.
I like food.

mastersuperfan

http://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/january-digital-deals-select-digital-games-on-sale

Quite a few eShop games are on sale right now (supposedly for My Nintendo members only but some non-members have reported seeing the sales in the shop too, and you could just sign up for My Nintendo either way).

I picked up Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX and I'm loving it. Strongly recommend it to anyone who likes rhythm games. Even if Project Mirai DX seems overly simplistic for a rhythm game, it's one of the most satisfying ones I have every played.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Olimar12345

Sweet, I've been wanting to pick up Freedom Planet and Severed.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!