News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The eShop Topic

Started by Olimar12345, April 14, 2016, 07:33:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

^also, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker. It's my personal favorite game on Wii U.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Forget the lame toad spinoff, he left off Pikmin 3 and Super Mario 3D World! D:<
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 21, 2016, 10:04:38 PM^also, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker. It's my personal favorite game on Wii U.
Honestly, I think it would be a good game if it weren't beaten so easily (and you could actually FIGHT bosses)

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 21, 2016, 11:22:23 PMForget the lame toad spinoff, he left off Pikmin 3 and Super Mario 3D World! D:<
D: yes, Pikmin 3 & SM3DW also need to be on the list!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Nitro Indigo

Is it bad that the only high-profile Wii U games I've played are TWWHD, Sm4sh, and Splatoon, and I sold the Sm4sh the other week?
I've also heard that Pokkén and Wooly World are pretty good.
I once saw someone on Zelda Universe complain that there wasn't an EarthBound game or main Pokémon game on Wii U. What...?

I'm disappointed that Klonoa '08 will never be put on the eShop, because used copies are really rare and I don't know when the copy I rented will arrive. The rental site thinks the game came out less than six months ago, for some reason.

For that matter, there's not much third-party support on Virtual Console; there's a few things like Game Gear and TurboGrafx-16, and Namco's GBA games, but not much else that I'm aware of.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Maelstrom

You could just emulate it.

Nitro Indigo

1) My laptop is broken right now.
2) I don't like using emulators.
3) I don't even know if there's a Wii emulator.
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Altissimo

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on July 22, 2016, 09:05:48 AM3) I don't even know if there's a Wii emulator.

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=Wii+emulator

It is truly not hard to find things on the Internet. That being said, your other two points are legit

mikey

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 21, 2016, 11:22:23 PMForget the lame toad spinoff, he left off Pikmin 3 and Super Mario 3D World! D:<

I just named a few and said six.  Never played toad/pikmin 3 and super mario 3D world sucked
unmotivated

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Nitro Indigo

I just remembered Hyrule Warriors, too. Not sure what you people think of it, mind.
Literally the only Wii U games I've ever owned are the three I mentioned in a previous post, and Epic Mickey 2, which I didn't play much and sold years ago. I mainly play Virtual Console games. DX

SlowPokemon

Captain Toad wasn't lame, it was actually a lot better and more creative than 3D World. #FightMe

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on July 22, 2016, 04:50:37 AMHonestly, I think it would be a good game if it weren't beaten so easily (and you could actually FIGHT bosses)
D: yes, Pikmin 3 & SM3DW also need to be on the list!

Lmao it was developed as a puzzle platformer in which you have no weapons and can't jump. Puzzling your way past the bosses instead of having to jump on them or attack them is literally the point of the game. Also yeah, it's not hard to reach the initial credits, but you realize that there are three different sets of levels right? I found the game really awesome and challenging.

Nitro Indigo

SlowPokemon, what do you think of the Captain Toad stages in 3D World?

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 22, 2016, 02:21:30 PMAlso yeah, it's not hard to reach the initial credits, but you realize that there are three different sets of levels right?
You talking about the different sets where
Not quite sure if this is needed, but oh well, it's just an extra click.
the first is Toad, the second is Toadette, the third going back to Toad, and then  a few secret unlockable stages if you 100% the gem collection?
[close]
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

SlowPokemon

^yeah, that's basically what I meant haha. Adds up to 60 levels in the main game plus a bunch of post game ones. All of them are super cool and unique too. At least in my opinion.

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on July 22, 2016, 02:37:52 PMSlowPokemon, what do you think of the Captain Toad stages in 3D World?

Ironically, I don't like them very much. The Treasure Tracker levels are a lot more imaginative.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!