News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

[Wii] Super Paper Mario - "Dimentio, Charming Magician" by Bloop

Started by Zeta, April 12, 2016, 08:08:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Ok. Now that I have time to analyze it in depth. Here is some feedback.

- I would suggest formatting M. 1 in this fashion (pic). Also, this is totally optional, but when I have a bunch of dynamic markings (like you have throughout the first couple measures), I try to line them up like this (pic).
Spoiler
[close]

- In M. 2 & 4 (left hand) beat 1. I would make the quarter notes eighth notes - eighth rests. They are the same note length as the other eighth notes in that measure and it'd look cleaner in my opinion.
Spoiler
[close]

- In M. 3 (left hand). The eighth note G on beat 2.0 has a F natural grace note right before it. Same with other measure like this one.

- In M. 4 you have a dynamic clashing with the notes.

- Also in M. 4 (right hand), I would suggest something along the lines of this. It'd resemble the original much better. You're also missing a B natural on beat 4.
Spoiler
[close]

- M. 14 (left hand). Same as with M. 2 & 4.

- Also in M. 14. Left hand beat 4.5, that should be a C. Right hand beat 4.5 should be a Db/C#.

- Titles need center-aligned.
Great work with this piece! SPM music is always a challenge :P

Bloop

Quote from: Sebastian on May 16, 2016, 06:46:17 PM- I would suggest formatting M. 1 in this fashion (pic).

- In M. 2 & 4

- In M. 3

- In M. 4

- Also in M. 4 (right hand)

- M. 14 (left hand).
All done!

Quote from: Sebastian on May 16, 2016, 06:46:17 PM- Also in M. 14. Left hand beat 4.5, that should be a C. Right hand beat 4.5 should be a Db/C#.
I think the left hand is also a Db, actually. I changed the right hand to a Db, along with the B to an Ab.

Quote from: Sebastian on May 16, 2016, 06:46:17 PM- Titles need center-aligned.
Were they not? Hm. I moved them a bit to the right.

Sebastian

Quote from: Bloop on May 17, 2016, 11:32:56 AMAll done!
I think the left hand is also a Db, actually. I changed the right hand to a Db, along with the B to an Ab.
Were they not? Hm. I moved them a bit to the right.
Awesome. Looks good.

EDIT: Actually, go ahead and move the second and third diminuendo/crescendo down 3 button presses.

Bloop

i finally fixed this guuys it took me so long cuz it was so haaaard

Sebastian

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Bespinben.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot