News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Legend of Zelda discussion

Started by Nitro Indigo, April 06, 2016, 12:06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nitro Indigo

Fun fact: when Ravio moves into Link's house, he gets rid of the pots. c;
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

cashwarrior1

Then he sets the Majora's Mask he got from another timeline in place of said pots.

Nitro Indigo

I once saw a headcanon that the Happy Mask Salesman is aware of there being multiple timelines, and I have a joke headcanon that Tingle does too. Does Ravio?

EDIT: I made a thing!
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

cashwarrior1

I think that Ravio doesn't know. I think the most suspicious person is the happy mask salesman. Or maybe even the post man from various games.

Nitro Indigo

Did Ravio get Majora's Mask from a fortune cookie? =P Reminds me, when I first saw Phantom Hourglass, I thought it looked like Animal Crossing.

What should I call the Minish Village remix?

JDMEK5

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on April 08, 2016, 02:39:38 PMMalo's not human.
Quote from: Nebbles on April 08, 2016, 02:44:44 PMHe's the best character in the game though
For the longest time soon after the game came out I could never seem to tell what gender Malo was. I figured male cuz everyone used male pronouns for him in the game.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

cashwarrior1

Malo is male. Just like Yuga is aguY.

I dunno what you should call you remix :P Not good at making names.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

I seem to remember someone saying that Majora's Mask in ravio's house was an easter egg and wasn't canon
unmotivated

Ōkami~MD

Peoples take easter eggs so seriously

I have friends who actually believe that it's 100 percent canon (why are they my friends?)
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

Nitro Indigo

Reminds me of how people take the line in Phantom Hourglass when Joanne says that she's been searching for Linebeck for a hundred years way too seriously. I almost also typo'd Linebeck as "Lonebeck".

Also, the "We are in another world. We must get back to the world of the Ocean King!" line never made much sense to me. Who said it? Weren't they in the World of the Ocean King when they said it? Why did it take Nintendo 27 years to label the textboxes in Zelda games?

Ōkami~MD

Sorry if I get this wrong but wasn't Linebeck something like Linebeck III or am i making this up                 ._.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

Dudeman

Quote from: Ōkami~MD on April 09, 2016, 11:24:55 AMSorry if I get this wrong but wasn't Linebeck something like Linebeck III or am i making this up                 ._.
Linebeck III is the version of Linebeck that appears in Spirit Tracks. PH's Linebeck was his grandfather. You visit his grave for a key or something.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nitro Indigo

Linebeck I gives Linebeck III the instructions to find the regal ring to sell to the bridge builder. The builder wanted 5,000 rupees, but the regal ring sells for 2,500...

cashwarrior1

What happened to Linkbeck II? He visited the world of Hytopia! (Subject change) I think Triforce Heroes happens in between Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks. Why? Because when they find this new continent, explorers are sent out. Eventually they all find Hytopia and blah blah blah story happens. There is a story book at the end of the game which means it's a story being told. This could possibly be a story being told to kids by Niko after the events of Spirit Tracks. Come on Nintendo, when are you going to update the Hyrule Historia?