News:

Want to request some new sheets? Visit the Guide to Making a Request to learn how to do that!

Main Menu

Amazing SNES games

Started by Ōkami~MD, April 04, 2016, 10:42:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Get an emulator

I really need to play the Kirby SNES Games.

Nitro Indigo

This site has no sheet music whatsoever for Kirby's Dream Land 3. RIP KDL3 1998-1998.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Ōkami~MD

Is KDL3 the first one in the 'Dark Matter' games?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

Nitro Indigo

Quote from: Ōkami~MD on April 05, 2016, 10:28:26 AMIs KDL3 the first one in the 'Dark Matter' games?
Kirby's Dream Land 2, actually.
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Latios212

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on April 05, 2016, 10:20:25 AMThis site has no sheet music whatsoever for Kirby's Dream Land 3. RIP KDL3 1998-1998.
I'll try and fix that soon
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Altissimo

Quote from: Ōkami~MD on April 05, 2016, 10:06:08 AMb... b.. buh... but gourmet race

gourmet race is the best song in super star

it's also the only good one

Ōkami~MD

OK. So I bought Super Tennis as a cheap sports game to test out my third party controller. HOWEVER.... it mostly shows a black screen (with a green line appearing the second it turned off) SOMETIMES I get the effect that lots of purple and green pixels are spazzing out on the screen.

see effect here ----> https://www.dropbox.com/s/i5odo7v54vkbmqk/IMG_2093.JPG?dl=0

Am I right in thinking that this is an error with the game or has my SNES kicked the bucket?
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

Nitro Indigo

If you like Super Star, I'm perfectly fine with that. Now when will Nintendo put Ultra on VC...?

BlackDragonSlayer

Kirby Super Star is great, IMO (especially Ultra, which was my first Kirby game). It defines my expectations for gameplay in Kirby games.

Also, in terms of other great SNES games...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Altissimo

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on April 05, 2016, 02:01:36 PMKirby Super Star is great, IMO (especially Ultra, which was my first Kirby game). It defines my expectations for gameplay in Kirby games.

does that include the plot or lack thereof

ok helpers and the sheer amount of attack options are nice. that's it. that's the 2 good things about super star lmao

Ōkami~MD

*hairflip*
FABULOUS

mikey

IDK super star ultra is sort of what I expect when I play a Kirby game.
unmotivated

Altissimo

i literally don't get that it's so unlike any of the other games

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Altissimo on April 05, 2016, 02:08:03 PMdoes that include the plot or lack thereof
There is plot, though?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Altissimo

only in milky way wishes really, it's really not super engaging if there isn't anything overarching connecting them all ._.