Main Menu

[NES] Kirby's Adventure - Multiple Songs

Started by ZeldaFan, June 23, 2008, 03:03:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeldaFan

"Orange Ocean" - Completed by Shadoninja
"Grape Garden" - Completed by Shadoninja
"Rainbow Resort" - Completed by Shadoninja

There's a few songshttp://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/Themes/core/images/post/thumbup.gif I want from this game:

Orange Ocean
Grape Garden
Rainbow Resort

Also could someone do "Rainbow Resort-Level 6"? I know it's called Green Greens on another game, but this version is quite different, i think...

All the MIDIs are here

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Shadoninja

Working on Orange Ocean at the moment.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

DonValentino

Orange Ocean: Done. Already on site.
Grape Garden: Done. Already on site.
Rainbow Resort: Done by Shadoninja.  http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=1821.0

All done, shado!

Shadoninja

Quote from: WarioMan98 on May 24, 2012, 10:42:54 AMOrange Ocean: Done. Already on site.
Grape Garden: Done. Already on site.
Rainbow Resort: Done by Shadoninja.  http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=1821.0

All done, shado!
Thank you for your hard work.

DonValentino

Quote from: Shadoninja on May 24, 2012, 10:45:16 AMThank you for your hard work.

You're welcome. I like to organize things and to see things organized. Look my submission thread if you don't believe me  ;D

Cobraroll

With the frequency of uploads around here, I wouldn't count a request as "fulfilled" until it actually gets on site. I've seen heaps of great arrangements rot away and die in their submission threads because the arranger wasn't around when the upload thread got up, or they gave up and forgot the whole thing.

See, for instance, GreekGeek's arrangements.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

DonValentino

Quote from: Cobraroll on May 24, 2012, 01:56:22 PMWith the frequency of uploads around here, I wouldn't count a request as "fulfilled" until it actually gets on site. I've seen heaps of great arrangements rot away and die in their submission threads because the arranger wasn't around when the upload thread got up, or they gave up and forgot the whole thing.

Agreed, BUT waiting for a requested song to get on site would take forever! There are 400+ of unfulfilled requests, that is almost the 1/4 of the songs we actually have on site. And also, the uploads to the site can take 3+ months (see the current one, and no offense to the staff) to be completed.  :P

Shadoninja

Quote from: Cobraroll on May 24, 2012, 01:56:22 PMWith the frequency of uploads around here, I wouldn't count a request as "fulfilled" until it actually gets on site. I've seen heaps of great arrangements rot away and die in their submission threads because the arranger wasn't around when the upload thread got up, or they gave up and forgot the whole thing.

My criteria for putting a request here:
  • The sheet is on the site
  • The sheet exists
  • The sheet existed at some point and the requester thanked the arranger

That way we can keep the main board for unclaimed and claimed, unfinished requests.