Title: Scarescraper
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Sebastian

[attachment deleted by admin]

Sebastian

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

Mfw I help an Italian plumber fall into the abyss while he was shouting something about red coins

[close]

Sebastian

cashwarrior1

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on March 26, 2016, 07:28:55 PMI'll look at it in the morning, K?
Is it still night, or what? It's been two days.

Anyways, the last beat of the last measure, there's a note there. You don't have a note there...

Pianist Da Sootopolis

It's a G.
In addition, you could write something like "sempre staccato" under the low staff so you don't have to have staccatos on everything.
what is shitpost

SlowPokemon

Very cute piece. I like your arrangement a lot. Just marking "sempre staccato" for the bass is optional but it would work fine either way IMO.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Sebastian

Hey thanks for the feedback guys!

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 29, 2016, 07:44:20 PMVery cute piece. I like your arrangement a lot.
Thank you! I deviated (slightly) from the original to really be creative with this piece by moving the right hand up an octave, giving the left hand some room to play.

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on March 29, 2016, 05:31:18 PMIs it still night, or what? It's been two days.

Anyways, the last beat of the last measure, there's a note there. You don't have a note there...
Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on March 29, 2016, 05:33:47 PMIt's a G.
hahahahaha
I can't believe I left that out xD
That was totally accidental on my part. I'll get that updated when I get on my computer in the morning.

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on March 29, 2016, 05:33:47 PMIn addition, you could write something like "sempre staccato" under the low staff so you don't have to have staccatos on everything.
Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 29, 2016, 07:44:20 PMJust marking "sempre staccato" for the bass is optional but it would work fine either way IMO.
I think you guys make a good point about adding that in. I have this little preference that I like in my arrangements which includes not using what I call "shortcut words." For example, a simile for staccatos, etc.
In my opinion, I don't like putting words in like that. I like having everything laid out for the performer and not leaving anything out. As a performer myself, I like having all the staccatos in or anything that could be taken out with a simile or word like that.
I hope you guys understand. It's just a personal preference :P

Thank you guys very much for the feedback!

Sebastian

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Latios212.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot