WaluigiTime64's Arrangements: [RHF] Remix 10 (because special occasion idk)

Started by WaluigiTime64, March 17, 2016, 04:10:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guess what?

Yes.
No.
What?
I don't care.
Guess what?
Exactly.

WaluigiTime64

Yet another arrangement. I feel like I should do more from Mountain of Faith.

Touhou 10: Mountain of Faith:
 - Because Princess Inada Is Scolding Me: MUS

These names just get sillier.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

WaluigiTime64

But wait! There's more:

- Dark Side of Fate: MUS

As I said, I should be arranging more from Mountain of Faith. It's a bit fast, but accurate (I think), so I'm not too sure what to do about it.

EDIT: Just noticed that this arrangement puts the thread at 50 arrangements! I need to fix some of them, so I'll probably spend time doing that in the not-so-distant future.
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

WaluigiTime64

Even more Mountain of Faith:

- The Primal Scene of Japan the Girl Watched: MUS

At this point I should just do the whole soundtrack or something. I'm heavily considering it.

I'm having a bit of a problem with a section at the start. It seems to switch from 4/4 to 3/4, but the timing on MuseScore was confusing, so I just made it into triplets in 4/4 time instead. If I could get help with the time signature switching problem, that would be much appreciated!

Also another problem I just realised is that the title for the song is inconsistent between translations. If anybody know which title is the most correct, that would be great as well.

WaluigiTime64

The MoF train doesn't stop for anyone.

- Akutagawa Ryuunosuke's Kappa ~ Candid Friend: MUS

Longest name yet. I usually don't like 3/4 songs, but this one is a big exception, because it's quite fast paced, which is rare for 3/4. Then again, I just like fast songs.

<Insert joke about cucumber rolls here>

WaluigiTime64

Even more:

- The Gensokyo the Gods Loved: MUS

Rather unfaithful bassline for the chorus. Just acknowledging that.

PetrifiedLasagna

This sheet looks great. I have noticed that you arranged a couple songs from this game, and yet I have not heard of it  :P
I can definitely hear eastern influences in the song. I especially loved the breakdown, where it is kind of like a solo. I will have to check this game out sometime.

I can't say much regarding organization, cause it looks great. I was suggest using a Dalsegno for the part that repeats, but they are in different keys.

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: PetrifiedLasagna on June 17, 2016, 09:03:37 AMI will have to check this game out sometime.
It's a Japanese "Shoot 'em Up" classified as "Bullet Hell", and is REALLY FREAKING HARD. It has some damn good music though. (I wouldn't recommend starting with this particular game though, as it's a bit gimmicky and is probably the easiest in the series, which isn't something you want to get used to)

Well hey, thanks for broadening your horizons a bit. Not something a lot of people d- wait, that is so hypocritical of me. I honestly should be doing that too.

WaluigiTime64

Actually thinking about it, I'll probably only do the important songs from MoF, which means I probably won't do things like the Main Menu theme or the Staff Roll.

- A God That Loves People ~ Romantic Fall: MUS

This took FAR TOO LONG to export. The first export was corrupt, the second one had me accidentally remove a clef change, the third export was missing the repeat, and the fourth export was missing several double bar-lines. Finally everything was correct on the fifth one, I just had to fix up the slurs yet again.

WaluigiTime64

More Mountain o- WAIT NO IT'S SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.

Banjo-Kazooie:
 - Bubblegloop Swamp (Interiors): MUS

I just got inspired by INTERIOR CROCODILE ALLIGATOR, I DRIVE A CHEVROLET MOVIE THEATRE.

Ugh, Finale NotePad is absolute trash. That's why the second page is messed up.

WaluigiTime64

Still taking a break.

Banjo-Kazooie:
 - Freezeezy Peak (Inside the Christmas Tree): MUS

I'm just doing these pointless ones, because the main ones on the site are already good.

Sebastian

Awesome! I like a banjo sheets ;)
I'll take a look at these later when I get on my computer.

WaluigiTime64

I also like me some Banjo sheets.

Banjo-Kazooie:
 - Gobi's Valley (Inside the Pyramid): MUS

I need to play this game again at some point.

WaluigiTime64

I'll get back to Mountain of Faith, but I just 1cc'd SA on Normal for the first time.

Touhou 11: Subterranean Animism:
 - Solar Sect of Mystic Wisdom ~ Nuclear Fusion: MUS

I don't know why people don't consider Utsuho hard. You'd think someone who shoots SUNS at you would be considered more of a threat than other final bosses, but apparently not. I just suck at the fight I guess.

Stupid bird. You make me look bad.

WaluigiTime64

I'm starting to stray from MoF.

Touhou 6: Embodiment of Scarlet Devil:
 - U.N. Owen Was Her?: MUS

Hooray for overrated songs. I mean, it's good, but I've had other songs grow on me more. Regardless, I had to make it look as good as possible. I mustn't disappoint.

WaluigiTime64

Back with more Mountain of Faith:

- Youkai Mountain ~ Mysterious Mountain: MUS

Unplayable at the last section. I need to simplify that a bit.