WaluigiTime64's Arrangements: [RHF] Remix 10 (because special occasion idk)

Started by WaluigiTime64, March 17, 2016, 04:10:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guess what?

Yes.
No.
What?
I don't care.
Guess what?
Exactly.

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

WaluigiTime64

Double-post because here comes more:

Mega Man 8:
 - Tengu Man Stage (Sega Saturn Version): MUS ORIGINAL

tengv mang
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Dudeman

Which of the two versions do you like better? I like the more whimsical nature of the PSX version, but the Saturn version of MM8 is considered the definitive version of the game, so I feel like I should be putting that one first.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

WaluigiTime64

The PSX and MM&B themes fit their respective stages, while the SS version fits Tengu Man as a character. Of the Mega Man 8 ones, I can't decide which is better.

"Gee Tengu Man! Why does Capcom let you have three songs?"

WaluigiTime64

Oh boy here it comes:

Touhou 11: Subterranean Animism:
 - Solar Sect of Mystic Wisdom ~ Nuclear Fusion: MUS ORIGINAL

This song is insane. I worked on it harder than I should've lol. As long as the end product is good I guess. I need to get back into fixing things, because I haven't been doing that recently (I also haven't been arranging (nor submitting) Touhou songs recently, so I'll do that too).
This is also celebrating something.

WaluigiTime64

Just a quick fix before I get back to other things:

Mega Man 10
 - Solar Inferno (Solar Man Stage): MUS ORIGINAL

Also sun-based. I may have gone a little bit overboard with some parts of this.

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

WaluigiTime64

Finally, a PC98 song:

Touhou 2: Story of Eastern Wonderland:
 - Complete Darkness: MUS ORIGINAL

I decided that this song was cool enough to arrange... a few months ago, actually. I just couldn't do it properly until now. One section in particular doesn't work well as playable piano, so I just had to make do with what was possible.

WaluigiTime64

I don't usually do large-scale things like this:

Touhou 12.3: Unthinkable Natural Law:
 - The Eternal Steam Engine: MUS ORIGINAL

Dem bagpipes tho.

To be honest, this has to be one of the best Touhou ending songs (speaking of which, I might arrange some more). It has a very grand feel to it, and it also brings back the train sound from the title screen, as a nice "book-ends"-type thing. I had to overdo it a little, but nevertheless I had fun arranging this.

WaluigiTime64

Moon rabbits lol:

Touhou 15: Legacy of Lunatic Kingdom:
 - The Rabbit Has Landed: MUS ORIGINAL

I'm noticing myself adding more and more to my arrangements recently. Guess I'm just in the mood.

WaluigiTime64

Not my best work, but reasonable:

Touhou 6: Embodiment of Scarlet Devil:
 - Soul as Red as a Ground Cherry: MUS ORIGINAL

I would've added more, but nothing was working right (particularly exporting and pitch). I might go over it again at some point, but right now it's both playable and decent, so I'll leave it as is.

WaluigiTime64

Behold! The song that absolutely refuses to cooperate with my creative flow:

Touhou 7: Perfect Cherry Blossom:
 - Necrofantasia: MUS ORIGINAL

[2:59:27 PM] WaluigiTime64: I realised that if I just make those sections in Necrofantasia really loud I can avoid being too complex.
[3:00:14 PM] Maelstrom: " " Best quote

I tried to be as creative as I could, but this song is just ridiculous for solo piano. This is as good as it'll get (probably).

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on March 11, 2017, 06:50:26 PM
Quote from: ThatHiddenCharacter on March 11, 2017, 06:36:34 PMShare some if you would like some input.
I might.

Hanging Gardens - Gyro Man Stage

Just an arrangement I did a while back that I decided to fix up a little. Thoughts/feedback on the audio (particularly when played through speakers) would be much appreciated!

WaluigiTime64

nvm lol:

Touhou 10: Mountain of Faith:
 - Native Faith: MUS ORIGINAL

tfw you realise a song is impossible to play so you stop caring.