News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

WaluigiTime64's Arrangements: [RHF] Remix 10 (because special occasion idk)

Started by WaluigiTime64, March 17, 2016, 04:10:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guess what?

Yes.
No.
What?
I don't care.
Guess what?
Exactly.

WaluigiTime64

I'm getting close.

Touhou 10: Mountain of Faith:
 - Tomorrow Will Be Special ~ Yesterday Was Not: MUS

You know, comparatively, this stage was a lot easier than other extra stages. Then again, Mountain of Faith is just pathetically easy anyway, so I don't think it means as much.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

WaluigiTime64

HOW ABOUT THIS OTHER EXTRA STAGE!?

Touhou 11: Subterranean Animism:
 - Last Remote: MUS

Hey look it's Wind Man's theme.

I'm still trying to beat this. For some reason Sanae's 2nd spell-card keeps screwing me over. It's not even hard, it's just so easy to lose focus and mess up. The 3rd one is inconsistent though.
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

WaluigiTime64

Even closer.

- Road of the Apotropaic God ~ Dark Road: MUS

Catchiest stage theme in the game. I'm pretty sure I got at least a couple of the chords wrong, but I just can't figure them out right now.

With that out of the way, we have 1 Stage theme and 1 Boss theme, before Stage 6.
What might that stage theme be?
Oh no.

WaluigiTime64

Sudden realisation: The next arrangement will be my 64th arrangement, and (if it's Touhou) it will be my 32nd Touhou arrangement, meaning that my 64th arrangement will be when Touhou consumes exactly half of my arrangement thread.

WHAT TO ARRANGE WHAT TO ARRANGE WHAT TO ARRANGE

Touhou 7: Perfect Cherry Blossom:
 - Necrofantasia: MUS

Yeah, it had to be done. It's ridiculously overrated, but it had to be done at some point. I hate what Finale NotePad did to the tremolos near the end. They're supposed to be a lot faster than how they are in playback, but "oh well".

Now Touhou makes up half of my arrangement thread. I'll probably clean up a few of them (may or may not be rearranging songs entirely), and then get back to Mountain of Faith.

WaluigiTime64

Nevermind, went straight back to Mountain of Faith, but FINALLY JEEZ.

- Fall of Fall ~ Autumnal Fall (Two Pianos): MUS

I kept putting this one off, because I knew it had to be a "Two Pianos" arrangement, solely on the fact that it would sound empty otherwise. The last section was hell fun to arrange, but a bit tricky. Also I'm pretty sure I got the chords at the start wrong (and the ones at the end), but besides that everything should be good.

WaluigiTime64

It's not Touhou, but it's possibly much greater.

Hotel Mario:
 - Main Menu/Map: MUS

I searched for this, but I couldn't find it. Figured I might as well make it myself.

"Nice 'a the Princess to invite us over for a picnic, eh Luigi?"

WaluigiTime64

Nothing but Stage 6 left.

- Faith is for the Transient People: MUS

I messed around with various repeats and jumps in this one. I wish the 2nd loop of the song would play correctly, but I don't know a way out of it.

WaluigiTime64

This just leaves one song left.

- Cemetery of Onbashira ~ Grave of Being: MUS

Pity this song's so short (less than a minute long). I had some fun with accents.

WaluigiTime64

FINALLY I'M DONE.

- The Venerable Ancient Battlefield ~ Suwa Foughten Field: MUS

Now that's what fitting on the page is.

I'm pretty much done with MoF. I'll have to edit the sheets a whole bunch, naturally, but I'm wondering what I should do next. Eh, I'll figure it out later.

WaluigiTime64

New stuff.

Touhou 11: Subterranean Animism:
 - Green-Eyed Jealousy: MUS

I don't really know how I should decribe this song. It's a good song, just hard to explain why. I guess it's because it sounds calm, yet fast-paced. I don't really know.

I got it formatted (thanks TMP), only because the unformatted file looked too awful. I actually might submit this one, considering how much activity my Mega Man submission has been getting (0).

EDIT: Whoops, off-centre dynamic there. Fixed.

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

WaluigiTime64

Oh, the whole thing's in E Minor. Whoops. I'll get to that soon.

WaluigiTime64

Should be fixed, but it removed the double barlines. I'll ask someone for that later.

WaluigiTime64

Woah. It's been way too long.

Touhou 14.5: Urban Legend in Limbo:
 - Arrival of the Winds of the Era: MUS

I tried to use a repeat, to make this fit on one page, but it ended up clashing with some notes, so nevermind.

WaluigiTime64

STUFF:

Touhou 14.5: Urban Legend in Limbo:
 - Those Who Know the Truth: MUS

I need to find a good way of reducing the amount of leger-lines. 2nd layer doesn't seem like the greatest option. Also the dynamics bother me a bit, but I can't hide things in NotePad (at least, I don't think I can), so there's not much I can do about that one.