News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Best of SiIvaGunner

Started by Dudeman, March 16, 2016, 09:38:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cashwarrior1

I thought that was something else... But then I realized it was just rapidly clicking the "A" button.

Dudeman

Snake Eater
[close]
This one was one of the first rips when the channel was revived. I laugh every time.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dudeman

Double post because guess who submitted a rip to SiIvaGunner...!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Sebastian

Hmmm, Maestro? I have no clue.
jk jk. I know it's you.

Dudeman

Quote from: Sebastian on August 18, 2016, 05:17:41 PMHmmm, Maestro? I have no clue.
you're totally setting me up for that dead meme that no one likes, it's everything I can do to not post it

Maelstrom

Quote from: Dudeman on August 18, 2016, 05:20:16 PMyou're totally setting me up for that dead meme that no one likes, it's everything I can do to not post it
SiIvaGunner is all about dead memes, so go ahead.

mikey

unmotivated

Static

This is one of the best, most highest-quality rips I have ever came across:
Warning: High-Quality
[close]

Also, Dudeman, that's p cool! I will be eagerly awaiting your rip.

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Maelstrom

Dudeman

I'm very happy that after three-ish days of crazy/dumb LORE crap and Bean mourning, we're back to what the channel is all about: uploading high-quality rips.

WaluigiTime64

Yeah, the good stuff, like 39 rips in a minute, or this.

I hated that bean anyway.
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Dudeman

WaluigiTime64

InsigTurtle