News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

[MUL] Fallout: New Vegas - "Begin Again" by Pianist Da Sootopolis

Started by Zeta, March 11, 2016, 02:36:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Ah, ok. Now that I think about it, the only songs I've used fermatas in did have different parts in. Awesome, thanks.
I love learning new arranging/musical things : )

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: Sebastian on May 29, 2016, 10:55:48 AM[caesura snip]
I'll be fixing this as per Olimar's suggestions.

Quote- M. 2, 4, and others like it where you have the 2 layers clashing.
Done!
Quote- Also, with M. 4, I'm hearing this:
Spoiler
[close]
Um.. nope. I don't hear that. I DO hear the E voiced slightly stronger in the bass, though. That might be what you're hearing.
Quote- I also hear this for M. 7 & 8. They're quiet, but they are there.
Spoiler
[close]
Fixed!
QuoteIf you wish, you could put the A in the second layer and tie it to the 16ths. Whatever works for you!
Not that big of a deal, so unless an updater really wants it, I won't worry about it.
Quote- M. 17: For consistency, go ahead and put in the As in the left hand with parenthesis around them.
For that specific measure, I think it would be a better idea to have the first A as a second voice that just lasts the whole bar in parenthesis. Either that or leave it; the constant clutter of parenthesized notes is annoying.
Quote- M. 30: Something is up with the last measure. The notes seem to be hanging in the middle of the measure. Go ahead and delete them and put them back up. That should do the trick. I've had this same alignment problem before when using layers.
I just realigned them by hand.
Quote- Wikipedia titles the composer is Inon Zur, but in my experience, Wikipedia is sometimes wrong. Just thought I'd say that.
The soundtrack for Fallout: New Vegas DLC Dead Money, provided by fallout.wikia.com, is where I obtained my list.

Thanks for all the input!
what is shitpost

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Fair, but I don't think that affects anything save for the submission title. Probably not worth editing the entire submission for, lol.
Thanks for mentioning it though, I'll remember to make note of that.
what is shitpost

Zunawe

When sorting sheet music by console, this submission would be filed under "Xbox 360" rather than "Multiplatform." I would assume it's automated based on the submission. It's not anything major, but I'm pedantic when it comes to organizing files.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Olimar12345

If it was simultaneously released for multiple consoles, then it should be [MUL]. If it came out on one console first and was later ported to other consoles, list the earliest entry the piece appears in.

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Agreed. Is there anything else to fix with the submission?
what is shitpost

Olimar12345

Maybe, I haven't looked at it yet, but I'm looking at another arrangement right now, sorry! I was just popping in to help answer that question.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

Maelstrom

Did I miss something, or are we just pretending that this song doesn't have lyrics?

Also, this:
Quote from: Olimar12345 on June 17, 2016, 08:04:27 PMIf it was simultaneously released for multiple consoles, then it should be [MUL]. If it came out on one console first and was later ported to other consoles, list the earliest entry the piece appears in.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

My thought was that, since it was an instrumental score, that lyrics weren't really that necessary.
That said, plenty of lieder transcriptions and the like have lyrics on them, so if you all wanted I could add them.
what is shitpost

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

Sebastian