[NDS] Pokémon Black Version & Pokémon White Version - "Village Bridge" (Replacement) by Latios212

Started by Zeta, March 07, 2016, 10:24:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Pokémon
Game: Pokémon Black Version & Pokémon White Version
Console: Nintendo DS
Title: Village Bridge
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Latios212

Replacement Information:

Links to Existing Sheet: MUS | MIDI | PDF
Replacement Type: Challenge (new arranger)

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

Latios212

The base for this track is just the harpsichord, but more instruments can be added by talking to people in the game. The above version is the full version with all the parts, and you can hear what the added layers sound like with only the harpsichord playing in this playlist.

The left hand for this arrangement is the harpsichord part, and the right hand plays the melody of the flute and vocals, which I feel captures the song best (as opposed to the current sheet, which axes the harpsichord in most parts for the guitar).
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Th3Gavst3r

Sounds like M.25 half note should be tied. Other than that, I do like yours much better than what's on site right now. Harpsichord was definitely a better choice, I think the acoustic guitar just moves too quickly on its own to be relaxing.

Olimar12345

Quote from: Th3Gavst3r on March 07, 2016, 01:11:03 PMSounds like M.25 half note should be tied.

I disagree. Not only can you hear the voice subtly rearticulate that, but the other instrument that doubles it also rearticulates it, and it is much easier to hear.

We also talked about other subtle things, this one's good.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Zeta