News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Voice Chat

Started by razer84, February 27, 2008, 02:56:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What future Nintendo game will be the first to feature voice chat?

Star Fox Wii
11 (55%)
Kirby Wii
0 (0%)
Mario Superstar Baseball sequel for the Wii
1 (5%)
Ninja Reflex (wtf!?)
1 (5%)
other (please specify)
7 (35%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Shadoninja

or they made it so it can connect to the wiimote and have an port for another attachment.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

blah54

the first wii game to have voice chat will be a 3rd party game... when a 3rd party finally decides to put some real time into making a good wii game and wants to add voice chat, then nintendo will consider/make it... until then, i think it highly unlikely...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

KINGOFTH3CASTLE

super smash brothers brawl, in free for all everyone can talk to anyone and on teams only your team mates can talk to you

and mario kart wii.
all hail the king of the castle

razer84

Quote from: KINGOFTH3CASTLE on February 29, 2008, 12:50:52 PMsuper smash brothers brawl, in free for all everyone can talk to anyone and on teams only your team mates can talk to you

and mario kart wii.

either you are kidding, or you are one of the most ignorant people i have ever heard of.

damn commies.

KINGOFTH3CASTLE

what, do you think that the little taunts you can put on the D pad are better ???

because i don't

talking would be way better
all hail the king of the castle

Shiny Boy

I think he was suggesting it, razer, not citing that it was confirmed.
Bow to me, for I am...Shiny Boy!

razer84

sorry, i misunderstood. (my deepest apologizes.) but yeah, it's been confirmed that there's no voice chat in Brawl, so thats why i was kind of... yeah.

damn commies.

Dude

Shiny Boy

That has what to do with Wii voice chat?

Dude

Quote from: Silence of Darkness on March 01, 2008, 10:05:15 AMThat has what to do with Wii voice chat?

If it's for the GC why is it in the list of Wii games?

Shiny Boy

Uh...they messed up...? I still don't see the connection to Wii voice chat.

Dude

Quote from: Silence of Darkness on March 01, 2008, 10:10:46 AMI still don't see the connection to Wii voice chat.

That ISN'T a connection to the god damn voice chat! I put it there so he could fix it!

razer84

i heard they're making a sequel for the Wii, sorry i'll fix it.

damn commies.

Shiny Boy

I'm going to go beat my head on something. I am so freakin' confused.
...Ow. Ow. That hurt. But I think I'm beginning to see the picture. Maybe if you had PMed him (if that feature exists in the new site)...

evilsqueaky

Star FOx Wii better.