News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Nintendo @ E3 2016

Started by DonValentino, March 04, 2016, 02:27:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ōkami~MD

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 04, 2016, 09:58:41 AMSometimes they are

wat we talking 1600's here where shakespeare was presenting games for the nes and england was amazing (it still is btw whether you are aussi french americo or whatever if you are with the magesty.... majus... magj... good place)
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

Dudeman

Dude, Nintendo was on top of the world when they announced the DS and when they announced the Wii. They've had spectacular E3's in the past; things have just been bad lately.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Ōkami~MD

*hairflip*
FABULOUS

Altissimo

shit

DS was first shown at E3 2004, I was 9

mikey

I grew up on old systems.  Release dates mean NOTHING TO ME
unmotivated

Ōkami~MD

....we definitely need a nintendo wormhole machine
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

Nitro Indigo

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Ōkami~MD on May 06, 2016, 12:36:28 PM....we definitely need a nintendo wormhole machine
What if Nintendo is setting to work on that as we type?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Sebastian

My thoughts so far:

Xbox One S: Interesting. I like that it's a smaller size.....probably more info will need shed on it before I can give my conclusion.

Sea of Thieves: This looks like an amazing game and the music is fantastic. I'm definitely getting this game.

EDIT:
Star Trek Game: I almost fell off my chair when I saw this xD I've been wanting something like this for sooooo long.

cashwarrior1

Well, that's news, but not Nintendo news. Hence the title.

Altissimo

Well there isn't an E3 thread anywhere else because no one here cares about xbox or playstation lol

SlowPokemon

I adore my PS Vita but that's as far as my PlayStation interest goes
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

Microsoft's shooting themselves in the foot by making all their good games available on PC (albeit windows 10 only) instead of straight XBone Exclusives.
Anyway, thoughts so far:
-Scalebound looks like basically a Platinum version of Monster Hunter, from the highly scripted scene thing we got. The had 4 hunters, a health+Stamina bar, and even the somewhat distinctive flailing of arms and legs whenever you jump off a ledge.
-ReCore looks pretty cool, but Inafune being the head of the project makes me want to wait and see.

Maelstrom

Sony's conference was the best I've seen.
Possible ever.

Nebbles

Words do not express how much I need Horizon Zero Dawn.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel